Nothing new

You were in the in the set shooting a scene with the others. In this scene your character had to warp bullets to intimidate the enemies.

You pinned down the actor to the wall, acting like it was rough.

"So, tell me where he is or this gun us losing another bullet", you stated, "Fuck you" he replied.

You shot the fake gun above your shoulder. "Now, that bullet is going to be hitting you in...5 seconds, if you don't tell me, that bullet's goin' through your skull", he panted heavily

"5......4......3.....2....", "HE'S IN THE UPPER LEVEL SECTIONS" he shouted out of panic. So you gestured your hands like you warped the bullet upwards and let him go.

"AND, CUT!" The director yelled, "Great job Y/n!" He stated once more and clapped for you. The cast clapped as well, one of them cheered a bit louder though.

It was Aaron, "WOOO!, Great job man!" He walked over to you and put his arm around you and patting you on the back, you shook your head and raised your arms, "It's nothin' new" you stated and giggled.

"Yeah, nothing new, just the same great actor I work with" he replied walking with you to your trailer.

As you arrived to your trailer, you bid your goodbyes, "I'll see you later Y/n" he stated, "Yeah, I'll catch up with you guys",
As you were about to walk into the door, a voice caught your attention, "Y/n!" He shouted. You turned around to see why he called you out, he stood there, hands in his pockets, a smile on his face. "You wanna get dinner with me?" He asked, "Yeah sure, I would be honored" you replied. He waved goodbye and you walked into your trailer to get changed.

You closed the door and sat down on the bed to your left, sighing in relief. "Finally, some rest" you sighed out, you took your phone to check the time, 6:09, it was just about time to get something to eat.

You stood up and got in the small shower compartment in the trailer, you took your peaceful shower with your body wash's aroma spreading through the small room, it smelled like citrus and lemons.

As you finished your shower, you went out of the bathroom, a towel on your waist, and your hair still damp.

You took out a denim jacket, a white shirt, blacked ripped jeans, and wore white sneakers. You waited for Aaron's text so you wouldn't have to wait for too long.

***

As the clock hit 6:30, you heard a knock on your trailer door. "Who is it" you stated, "Hey, Y/n, it's me, ready for dinner?" He asked. It was Aaron, so you opened the door and greeted him with a smile and a hug. He patted you on the back as you two walked down the street to each other's cars.

"Hey, maybe we should just, go in one car so we don't spend too much gas" he stated, "Oh, Uhm, yeah, sure, my car or yours?" You replied. "Mine" he clicked the key and the headlights lit up, indicating it was opened, you went in his black Audi, and your ride for dinner started.

You drove through the city lights and endless buildings, flashing lights of cars from streets. You went past a certain restaurant that looked fancy and posh. You felt out of place with the way you dressed. Aaron dressed casually as well. He wore a black leather jacket over a white long sleeve in denims and brown shoes.

"You okay with Steak?" He asked as he pulled into the parking lot. "Yeah, sure, why not" you replied and walked out of the car. As you walked to the front door, the waiter up front booked you two into a table, relatively far from the entrance.

You walked into the dimly lit dining room and sat onto a table with a red cloth over it, a flower on the center, with plates placed accordingly. You sat and held the menu in hand, though you already had your mind set on steak, you didn't have anything to do, it would've been awkward if you looked on your phone. There would be no point in going with him if you were just going to be looking at your phone.