Better than ever

You were in some deep sleep, your body not responding to anything you wanted it to do, but your mind could still word out thoughts that you wanted to say, it was almost like you were having sleep paralysis, but it didn't seem that way, your eyes were closed, your breaths were calm, the only downfall being, the inability to do anything else.

"Well, this is gonna be a long night" you thought to yourself as you just laid there, thinking of ways to get back to the feeling of natural sleep, your vision just blanks, and your mind conjuring dreams of random thoughts, but somehow, you couldn't, maybe this was already your dream? And you were already asleep from the start.

As you laid there, you felt a soft touch against your lips, a feeling of something so familiar. Was it possible that you were feeling your dreams? Your thoughts gathered, they started to build up ideas on what was happening, suddenly, your eyes slowly opened as you wanted them to, and as your eyelids slid up, you were met with a figure leaning down, kissing you. They parted and you squinted your eyes and let them adjust to the bright rays of sunlight entering your windows.

It was Aaron, and it was morning too. He was kneeling on one knee, the other supporting his frame. "Good morning" he states, rubbing your cheek lightly with his thumb. You rub the sleep off of your eyes and fixed your position to a slightly sitting one. Your right elbow keeping you up.

"Aaron? How long have you been here?" You ask, your voice raspy and filled with sleep. "About...2 hours" he replies, smiling. "2 hours? What time is it" you ask once more, now properly sitting down. "It's 10 am love" he replies, chuckling and taking a seat next to you. You were confused, you remembered closing your eyes only minutes ago, and it was already 10 am? You might've had a dreamless sleep. You were amazed and confused at the same time, it was like time travel.

"I made us breakfast" he states, standing up and taking your hand, walking you to the dining room. As you walked, the aroma of pancakes, butter, and bacon, filled your senses. They were all on the table, well placed and arranged. He was indeed here for 2 hours if he already cooked up this much food. "Damn, you did this?" You state, wrapping your arms around his waist, hugging him from behind, and resting your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, of course, you did drive me home last night, and carried me to bed" he replies, "Yeah, I did, and you're heavy, I tell you that" you respond, earning a giggle from him. "You could've just slept next to me" he states, placing his hands on top of your arms that wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah, maybe I should have just done that" you reply, yawning shortly after. He chuckles and sways you gently from side to side. "Let's get to breakfast yeah?" He states, placing a kiss on your cheek.

You mumble out an "Mhm" as a response and part from him, walking to the table. You sat in your usual seat, and he took the seat beside you. You felt vibrations on your thigh, so you went ahead and checked it, it was your phone, it was notifications from your other cast members and notifications from Twitter, it read;

"EksdiIdk Tagged you in a post"

"Hotdogzandbunz and 965.8k others liked a post you're tagged in"

You furrowed your brows and swiped up, your phone unlocked and you went to your Twitter. You went to the notification and tapped one of them.

It was a meme of you and Aaron, the top line said; "I want someone to look at me the way Aaron Taylor Johnson looks At @Y/nL/n" and below it was a picture of you sitting down, your arms wrapped around Aaron's waist as he stood, his arms wrapped around your neck, looking down on you, while you looked up at him, smiling back. It was at the convention.

You placed your phone beside Aaron as he chewed on the pancakes he made, he didn't bother to look at it at first, but when he noticed it, he looked at it with confusion, then he read it and saw the photo, "Aw, that's adorable" he states, a smile growing on his face. "Yeah, it is. I guess they like us" you reply, looking back at him, "Of course they do" he replies, placing a kiss on your cheek once again.