Unexpected encounter

"Pffft, shut up, Aaron" you state, turning away from him, trying to hide the blush that was able to creep into your cheeks, as he drives through the road, you look out of your window and enjoy the views of tall buildings and colorful lights. They were amazing, the amount of effort they must've put to be able to do these type of things.

You felt Aaron move his hand to your thigh, still holding yours. He rested his hand there, still focused on the road. You placed your elbow on the door and lean on your arm, still appreciating the views.

"Alright we're here" Aaron states as he pulls into a parking lot of some restaurant that you haven't seen before. "This is new" you state as you walk out of the car and look at the restaurant, not far away from you. "I've seen it before, but I never really bothered to try it" Aaron replies.

You walk over to Aaron and hold his hand as you two walked to the front door. The front door was made of glass, it showed the interior decor of the restaurant, which was mostly white, red, and gold. Fancy indeed.

You walked in and went to a waiter on a podium, "Table for 2?" You state, "Names please?" The waiter asks.

"Aaron Johnson and Y/n Johns- I mean Y/n L/n" you reply, a feel of embarrassment fills you up as you look over your shoulder and see Aaron smiling. You let out an awkward and forced laugh to kill the awkward silence.

"This way please" the waiter states as he walks towards another hall that you expected to lead to the main dining room. It was decorated with paintings and a red carpet, and as you expected, it lead to the main dining room, filled with people.

You looked around the room to spot people as the waiter lead you towards your table, as you look to your left, you see Chris E.

Your eyes widen and quickly look away to your right, but as you did so, you spot Sam. "Shit" you thought to yourself as you walked, looking down instead. "Maybe we should eat somewhere else" you whisper to Aaron.

"Why?" He whispers back. You pointed towards the direction of Chris. "So?" He states, not seeming to be affected, you then point towards the direction of Sam.

His eyes move to the direction of your finger and he sees her. "We'll be fine"he states like nothing is going to happen, so you trust him and fix your posture. You walk with him down the aisles of tables and seats, wondering how much longer its going to take for you to reach your table.

And then finally, you came to a stop, the waiter moving aside to let you be seated on your table, and as if being there with Chris and Sam wasn't enough to make you nervous, you had a clear view of both of them on your seat, meaning they had a clear view of you too.

You saw Chris about to turn, about to directly look at you, Sam standing up. "Fuck." You thought to yourself.

"Aaron" you state, quickly tapping his hand. "Hm?" He mumbles, "Take off your jacket" you reply. "What why?" He asks. "Just do it, please" you answer. He takes off his green jacket, and places it on his lap, and you remove your black vest, placing it on your chair. "Alright" you reply as you stood, and walked towards him quickly.

He looked at you with confusion, but you didn't care, you knelt down on one knee and leaned in for a kiss, hiding your face with his and hiding his by turning him around slightly, only showing his back side, as you kiss him. You keep an eye open to see the results of your plan. He placed his hand on the back of your neck, keeping your lips together.

Aaron, obviously enjoying it. Chris turns back to his original position and does whatever he was doing, Sam going somewhere else, you hoped she was already leaving.

You parted and took heavy breaths. "Good?" You asked as you giggle. "Yeah, very" he replies with a smile. You placed a hand on his cheek, lightly rubbing his light beard with your thumb.