Bighearted

Seb laughed along with you for a while, it seemed to go smoothly, just you and the other cast members laughing t whatever you can think of, literally anything, you laughed, happily knowing that everyone enjoyed your company. You just wished it happened sooner. But, you can't exactly turn back time. So you just had to deal with the late arrival of miracles.

Though it was in your head, you didn't let it bother you. You kept on laughing with them, enjoying the conversations they stirred up the only thing making sense as the sounds of cameras flashing and people speaking filled the big room. "Oh god, I think we've been laughing for too long" You state, your hand placed on your stomach, and your throat sore from all the laughter you let out.

"1 more Y/n, 1 more" Seb begs, putting his hands together in a praying position. "Oh god, I don't think I'll be able to take 1 more Seb, I need a break" You reply, laying yourself back on the chair, your hands still on your stomach. You took breaths, refraining from talking to let your throat rest. "I guess Aaron's pretty lucky to have you, isn't he" Seb states, looking towards you with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess he is, you're the 3rd person to tell me that" You reply, smiling back at him, your head still laid back. He chuckles and pats you on the shoulder. "Speaking of Aaron, where is he" You state, raising your head and looking for his shirt in the crowd of reporters and whatnot.  You heard the shouts of a group of teens, mostly female, a few males, and possibly a few who didn't fall in the category of male or female.

"Y/N!!!" They shouted in sync. You turn to look at them and they held a banner that said "WE LOVE YOU" You stood from your seat and walked over to them, going down the small flight of stairs. "Go get em' tiger" Seb states, lightly slapping your thigh. You winked at him and continued to walk towards the group of teens.

"Heyyyy" You stated happily, your arms up and open. "OH MY GODDDD IT'S HAPPENING" One of the girls shouted as she approached you and hugged you, you hugged her back as she tiptoed to be able to hug you from the neck. As you hugged her, you waved to the people behind her, they were all in shock. You chuckle and smile "You guys are living the dream aren't you?" You ask with a big smile.

They all scream in excitement and start jumping. "OH MY GOD CAN YOU SIGN THIS FOR ME PLEASE" The girl you hugged stated as she parts from the hug, giving you a black and white picture of you and her. "Woah, I don't remember this, when was this" You ask, taking a pen from her hands and signing it. "It's edited actually" She replies. "Oh, why don't we just take one right now and then print it for me, and next time, I'll sign that too" You reply, winking. Her mouth, agape, nodding in response.

And just like that, the click of a camera saves a picture of you and her into her phone. "There we go" You state, patting her shoulder. "Thank you" She states happily. "No problem, anyone else?" You ask, turning to the other people behind her. "YES!!!!" They shout excitedly, running towards you as they pull out their phones and things for you to sign. And though it was enjoyable, you eventually had to go to other booths and meet up with other cast members.

So you were asked by someone you assumed to be one of the people who managed the events into the other room. "Aw, sorry guys, but I gotta go. It was nice meeting you all though" You state, looking back at the person who asked you to follow them. "NOOOOOo!" They shouted as you walked away. But while you were walking behind the man, you quickly ran back to the group of teens and pulled out your pen. "Shhhh" You stated, placing a finger on your lips before you started signing the things they wanted you to sign, and it went by pretty quickly since they were all lined up and organized.

"Have a great rest of the afternoon guys" you state before running to find the man that asked you to follow him. And just in the nick of time, you were able to catch up to him before he looked back to see if you were following him. "Hey" You state as he turned his head. He looked you up and down, checking you for weapons you assumed. "Are we just going to stand here or what?" You ask with a chuckle. "Follow me" He replies, "I've been following you" You state with another giggle.