Conflict with fate

As you two drove into the city, the sun up above, lighting up every corner, Aaron pulled into the parking lot of a Café that had a really calm aesthetic.

"We're here" he stated and looked at you with a smile, you smiled back at him as you walked out of the passenger seat. You waited for him to go out and walk with him to the door. He walked out and went to walk towards you and put a hand on your shoulder.

As you two walked into the café, the smooth smell of milk and coffee entered your nose, the aroma of creaminess filled your senses. You let out a satisfied sigh. "I like this place already" you stated with a smile as you looked at him. "I knew you would, I go here regularly" he replied as he smiled back at you.

He walked with you to the register and he gave his order and gestured for you to order yours, "What do you want?" He asked as he looked at you over his shoulder. "I'll take a Latté" you replied and he nodded as a response. As the cashier wrote down your orders, you saw her writing something else on a piece of paper and handing it to Aaron. It didnt bother you or anything, you just saw it as a chance for him to get into a relationship. But as she handed it to him, he slid it back to her and said, "Oh, sorry, I'm not really looking for one right now" as he looked at the both of you. The girl looked disappointed, but you, looked shocked when he looked at you.

He took you by the wrist and walked you to a table. "What was that" you stated with a giggle. "Why'd you reject her, she looks nice" you stated once more, "Well, I'm not really, Uhm, looking for that, you know" he replied.

"You're gay?" You asked, his eyes widened and the look of shock grew on his face. "What- no, no no, I mean, maybe?, What no" you looked at him with a giggle. "You like me, don't you?" You asked as you chuckled even more.

You two have known each other for 6 months now. You didnt think he would like you, you didn't like him. You liked him as a friend, but you might just start liking him. But there was no hiding it, you did like him. But you were unsure about it, since you've never been with a guy.

"I-..." He let out a sigh of defeat and looked down, "Okay, maybe I do like you" he replied as he looked down at his brown leather shoes. You could see the defeat underneath his grey long sleeves, and black jeans. You chuckled and put a hand on top of his. "You should've told me sooner" you stated with a smile.

Your smile seemed to bring out a different mood out of him.

Aaron POV:

God damn it. I thought to myself, as I confessed how I felt towards Y/n. As my words left my mouth, I expected to see him angry, disappointed. I thought he would leave right then and there. I cursed myself even more as I heard his chuckling, my thoughts were going crazy.

But a touch of a hand shook them away, it was Y/n. His hand was on top of mine, he looked at me with a smile. "You should've told me sooner" he stated as my thoughts and problems faded away. My mood changed. The feeling of abandonment felt like it never existed. But I still had things to tell him. I don't need to yet. I'll tell him once it progresses

Your POV:

As he looked at you, he looked to the side. You looked at what he was looking at and the server brought your coffees, "Talk about timing" you stated as you giggled.

***

As you were dropped off at the front of your gate, Aaron walked out of the driver's side and hugged you a goodbye.

"Same time tomorrow?" He asked with a smile. "Yeah, of course" you replied as you smiled back. As you were about to part away from the hug, he left a soft kiss on your cheek, which made you blush and hug him even tighter.