A soft smile in the morning

Your POV:

You felt exhausted, because of the energy it took to cry. Your eyes were heavy. And your arms wrapped around him.

"Let's get back to the restaurant" he stated, you couldn't reply, you already fell asleep in his arms. "Oh" he stated once more.

Aaron's POV:

He fell asleep in my arms, as I held him, the waiter that served us walked out of the restaurant door. "Sir, you haven't paid" he stated.

"Oh yeah, I'll pay for it" I replied as I held Y/n with one of my arms, the other scooping through my pockets for my wallet.

As I took it out, I took out a few dollars to pay for our meals. The waiter gently took it from my hands as he saw Y/n sleeping. I jumped him up a little, his legs were now around my waist, and I carried him to the car. His arms hanging from my shoulders, and his head rested on the crevice of my neck.

As I walked to the car, I felt him move. His arms went around my neck and he snuggled his head closer to my neck. It brought up a soft smile on my face.

I continued to walk to the car. As I got closer, I unlocked it and opened the passenger side door. I placed him onto the seat, making sure he was comfortable with it, and making sure not to wake him up. I walked to the other side to start the ride home.

I drove out of the lot, into the streets, and sped through the seemingly endless row of cars. Keeping my turns smooth, and keeping a safe speed.

Not long after I left the restaurant, I arrived at Y/n's place. I shook him lightly to wake him up, but I utterly failed. I looked at the time, it was already getting late, 8:57 p.m. and I couldn't wake him up, so I did the next best thing. I carried him into his house, walked through the living room, went up the second floor, walked into his bedroom, and placed him on his bed. This wasn't an easy nor quick process.

I looked at my watch once again to check the time. 9:07p.m. I felt tired, my arms and shoulders were aching from carrying Y/n through his home. He laid there peacefully in the sheets, not seeming to remember that anything had happened.

Since my body was aching for some rest. I decided to lay back on his headboard and take a little break. "Just a few minutes of shut eye would do" I whispered to myself. So I closed my eyes and laid my head back on the headboard if the bed.

***

Your POV:

You woke up to the sun glaring through your windows. You squinted as you rubbed your eyes and let them adjust to the strong light. "Must've been a dream", you said to yourself as you moved to the side of your bed.

As you placed your feet onto the cold floor, you heard a groan of a man. Your instincts told you that someone else was in the room with you.

You quickly turned around to see a man in a Grey jacket, head laid back, and asleep. Your eyes widened at the sight. "AARON?" You stated in a shock and loud tone, loud enough for him to hear. He woke up with a slight jump from the tone of your voice, "Huh.." he stated as he rubbed his eyes, "Please tell me we didn't sleep together" you stated as you walked over to his side.

He sent out a soft smile as he looked you in the eyes, "Hey, good morning to you too" he stated as he placed his arms around your waist and pulled you into a hug, your cheek was now in contact with his chest. "I-" you stated as you commit to the hug he had placed you in.

"Aaron, I think you should-" you were cut off by a groan, followed by a, "5 more minutes" as a reply from the sleepy man. His hug became tighter and he snuggled his head into the crevice of your neck.