Broken?

The phone continued to ring as the two of you stared at it. "I told you" you stated as you sat down on the couch.

He stood there looking at the phone, "Well? Answer it" you stated as you gestured towards the phone. "I'm not sure if I want to, but I guess I have to" he replied.

He took the phone, sat beside you, laying under your arm, and laying on your chest.

"Hello?" He stated as he answered the call.

"Where are you?"

"I'm, at Y/n's?"

"This early?"

He snuggled closer to you and sank into your arm, like he was hiding from the person on the phone, you giggled at him as he tried harder to hide.

"Yes...?"

"Seriously, Aaron. Come back home I'm cooking breakfast"

"I'll be home by...lunch?"

"What why?"

"I'm already having breakfast with Y/n"

"Alright. You enjoy yourself." The voice replied in a stern and scary voice.

And the call soon ended.

He stuffed his face into the your stomach and started yelling.

You chuckled at the childish reaction. "What are you doing" you asked in the midst of your laughter.

"God, Y/n, I don't know what to do, I just wanna leave her and stay here, with you, for the rest of my life." He replied as he lifted his head from your stomach and leaned on your shoulder.

"Well, I wish you could, but, you still have someone to be with, and you know, you gotta keep it going, I'm just a friend of yours that you like, and we've only been together for a few months, days if you're talking official." You stated as you swept your hands across his cheeks, pausing every now and then to rub certain spots with your cheek, most of the time, his stubble.

"But I wanna be with you" he replied, looking up at you. "I wanna be with you too" you replied back as you leaned and gave him a soft and tender kiss. Parting away shortly after, for breath.

"Let's go and cook breakfast, shall we? After that you could get some rest and go home before lunch, hm?" You stated as you stood up and placed your hands on your waist, towering in front of the man in the couch.

"Alright" he replied with a saddened tone, knowing that he was going to be leaving soon.

You walked with him to the kitchen and pulled out food from the fridge. "You want soup from breakfast?" You asked as you placed the ingredients you had on the counter. "Yeah sounds good" he replied as he leaned on the counter.

***

"Well damn, I didn't know you could cook so well" Aaron stated as he took a spoonful of soup from the small pot. "Yeah, well, it's a really old dish my mom would make when I was sick"

"Where's she now?" He asked as he took more soup from the pot and poured it into 2 separate bowls. "Well, she's living with dad in my old home" you replied as you walked over to the other side to get one of the bowls.

You took out a spoon and took a sip from the soup. "Just like mom's" you sighed out in satisfaction.

"Let's get these to the table" you stated as you placed the spoon back in your bowl, he nodded in agreement and carried the tray with the two bowls on top to the table.