Chapter 1

No one's Pov:

Bakugou and Midoriya had just finished their mission and was about to head back to the dorms and it was really late. As they were walking they both started to shrink till they were the size of a child and too small to fit in their hero costumes.

"D-Deku?!" Bakugou called out.

"Kacchan?! Why is it so dark?! WHY IS MY VOICE SO HIGH!" Deku started to panic.

"I think we got shurnk or hit by a deaging quirk." Bakugou states.

"H-How do you know for sure?" Midoriya asked the blond.

"Last I checked my phone wasn't bigger than my foot." Bakugou groans as he tries to open his phone with his tiny hands.

"T-then why is it so dark?" Deku whined.

"Take your head out of your costume." Bakugou had ordered.

Bakugou's Pov:

I was literally sitting in my costume with my head sticking out of the costume collar while watching Deku struggle to get out of his own costume.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit but then he got his head out. "W-What's so funny Kacchan?!" .

"The way you struggled was funny." I said honestly.

After awhile of him complaining an whining we finally got serious.
"I don't see anyone else around that could've hit us with their quirk.." Deku starts.

"What if deaging was the little girls quirk?" I ask while folding my tiny arms. "The only thing I know for sure is that our legs are to tiny for us to walk all the way to the dorms....NOT TO MENTION OUR CLOTHES DON'T FIT!" I started yelling till Deku pulled out his phone.

"Well maybe we can contact one of our classmates?" Deku questioned.

"Over my dead body." I snapped a bit.

"Please Kacchan? I'm getting cold." I groan before agreeing
After a few seconds Deku looked up at me. "Sorry my phones dead, can you use yours."

I groan once again before going through my phone. I first click on Aizawa's number but it went straight to voicemail so I tried ShittyHair and the rest of the squad but got no answer so I tried IcyHot.

I waited a few seconds till I heard a tired voice. "Bakugou? Do you know what time it is? Why are you even up?"

"STOP TALKING SO I CAN ANSWER!" I shout and he went quiet. "Me and Shitty Deku were out on a mission and now we're in a pickle. You have now been given a mission to take me and the nerd back to the dorms." I order.

"What type of pickle are you in?" He asked and I sighed.

"Somebody's stupid quirk, so do you wanna come get us or no. If not go wake up Kirishima and tell him to come get us." I look at the nerd who scooted closer to me.

"Alright I'll help, Just give me your location."

After giving IcyHot our location I started to get tired so I decided to take a nap till he arrived. I crawled under my hero costume and drifted of to sleep.

Midoriya's Pov:

Kacchan disappeared into his hero costume and went really quiet so I tried calling him but I got no reaction so I started to worry.

I sat there trying to get Kacchan to answer me till I heard a car come to a halt. I look over at the car to see Todoroki step out and look around.

"Bakugou? Midoriya? Are you guys still here?" He asked and I started waving my arms.

"TODOROKI-KUN!" I called out and he seemed startled when he saw me. He came over pretty quick.

"Midoriya?! What happened?! Where's Bakugou?!" He asked while getting on his knees infront of me.

"I'm alright and I think something's wrong with Kacchan! He hasn't come out of his costume since we called you." I tell him while pointing to Kacchan's costume.

Todoroki's Pov:

I looked at Bakugou's costume. "So you and Bakugou both shrunk?" I asked and Midoriya nodded.

"And our costumes are to big so we're basically naked...." Midoriya adds with a small hint of blush. I just nod before picking Midoriya while wrapping his costume around him like a blanket before placing him down so I could do the same to Bakugou.

I examined Bakugou since Midoriya was worried. Bakugou was quiet and didn't even squirm so I too started to worry. That was until I heard light snores.

"Bakugous' alright, he's just asleep." I inform Midoriya who looked so relieved. I held bakugou against my chest so he could sleep as I held Midoriya in my other arm before heading over to my car.

I set Bakugou down in the back seat while buckling him up before seating midoriya down in the passenger seat and made sure his belt was on as well.

''Time Skip''

I made it back to the dorm and had to carry them both inside and this time they were both asleep. Once I got inside I went to Bakugou's room to tuck him in before bringing Midoriya to his own room.

Maybe in the morning they'll be back to normal in the morning.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 868