Chapter 33

Third Person Pov:

Todoroki had followed Dabi through the portal and chased after the villain but failed. Dabi was much quicker and managed to escape Todoroki's reach and site.

Once Dabi knew the coast was clear he looked down at Bakugou with nothing but worry on his face. He was currently in the middle of a forest, the same forest he managed to kidnap Bakugou a year ago. He didn't plan to be taken there but he didn't care.

He takes Bakugou into the old building that hadn't been touched by anyone since that incident. It was stable so Dabi didn't have to worry about the building caving in on them.

Dabi hears a whine from his arm so he looked down. Bakugou had finally woken back up. You'd think he'd be scared waking up in someone's arms but he's found himself hanging around a lot of people wanting to hold him. He was actually really happy when he noticed it was Dabi who was holding him.

"Wah?! Dabi!" He cheered before hugging the taller male.
Dabi couldn't help but feel happy, Bakugou wasn't afraid of him. Dabi was still confused on why he wanted to keep Bakugou close but one of the ideas was because the blond was so happy and made him smile.

"I missed you too buddy." Dabi said before hugging the small blond.
Aftera few seconds he carried Bakugou up to a room that had a couch.

"Alright buddy, sit here and don't move okay?" Dabi said and Bakugou nodded but looked confused.

"W-where are you going? D-don't leave me...." Bakugou pleaded.

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving, I'm just going to make a phone call." Dabi explained before stepping out of the room.

Bakugou sat there obediently waiting for Dabi to come back. He noticed how ugly and nasty the room was and refused to touch anything around him.
Bakugou ended up hearing shuffling in some grass outside so he decided to climb on the couch for a better view before spotting Todoroki who finally found the building.

"Sho-!" Bakugou tried to call out but Dabi quickly pulled him away from the window.

"No no, Don't do that, we are playing hide and seek with Shoto." Dabi tricked Bakugou.

"Oh! Okay!" He giggled out before putting a finger up to his lips and making a shhh sound.
Dabi let out a sigh of relief when the blond started to understand.

Since he knew Todoroki was close he picked Bakugou up once again before quietly moving deeper into the old building till her found the back door. Dabi opens the door as quietly as he could but it screehed too much.

"H-he's coming!" Bakugou pointed out so Dabi started sprinting. Making sure he held on to Bakugou tight enough that he wouldn't fall.

"Give him back Villain!" Todoroki ordered while chasing the ravenette. "He doesn't belong with the likes of you!" Todoroki declared before lunging at Dabi.
Todoroki almost had the villain! Hawks had swooped in and grabbed the raventte and blond just in time.

"You are wrong little Todoroki, your kind is the type that let him get hurt! He is safer with me!" Dabi yelled down to Todoroki before Hawks flew them away.

"DAMNIT!" Todoroki screamed as his fire side lit up in flame as he punched a a tree, hard enough for it to fall down.
Todoroki looked like a miniature version of Endeavor.

When Bakugou saw how Todoroki lit up in flames he actually got a little scared and decided to hide his face in Dabi's chest.

"Thanks Hawks, you have perfect timing." Dabi complimented.

"You are just lucky I got your call." Hawks replied sarcastically as they reached an apartment building.
Hawks lowered the two into a balcony on the third flour before sitting down on the railing. "I don't owe you anymore favors after this." Hawks tried to declare but noticed he was ignored by Dabi who took the tiny blond inside the apartment.

He placed Bakugou down on his bed before grabbing a tiny gift bag he had on the kitchen counter.

"Hey Bakugou, I bought you a little something~" Dabi told the little blond who got excited.

"What is it?! What is it?!" Bakugou asked while making grabby hands. Dabi just smiled before handing Bakugou the gift.

Bakugou wore a huge smile on his face as he opened the bag. Inside was a little  panda stuffy and a little blanket with the lov members on it. Bakugou giggled out of happiness as he hugged Dabi again.

Hawks watched and was honestly impressed and liked this side of Dabi. He liked that the villain had a weakness towards the blond. Honestly it made Hawks like the villain even more but his ego is keeping him from telling the Ravenette. Instead of flying away, Hawks decided to join them as they began to play a little game with Bakugou's new panda.

All three of them were laughing and having a blast. Bakugou forgot about Todoroki being after them, he was just so happy with Dabi. Bakugou was using the panda and practically attacked Dabi with it but then Hawks came in and started tickling the blond till he was crying from laughter.

"Ahaaa! Noooo more!" Bakugou squealed. "H-Help! No more!" Bakugou cried out so Dabi swooped in and snacked Bakugou before running around the kitchen with him, behing chased by Hawks as their apartment was filled with giggles.

Their little games went on for ours till it was dinner time.
Hawks cooked dinner for them and was  about to call them to eat but before he did, he spotted the ravenette and blond sound asleep on the couch. Bakugou was practically drooling while laying on Dabi's chest.

Hawks chucked softly and stared in awe before unfolding Bakugou's blanket before throwing it over the two sleeping beauties. Hawks couldn't help himself and ended up snatching a photo before going into the kitchen and wrapping their food up so it wouldn't go bad before storing it in the fridge.

Hawks takes a feather off his wings and slid it into Dabi's pocket so he could come to the ravenette and blond's rescue in case something happens.
After that he kissed both Dabi and Bakugou's forehead before flying away.

End Of chapter:
Word Count: 1055