Chapter 30

Third Person Pov:

After Bakugou and Midoriya were delivered to 2-B they just stood in front of the class glancing at each other before looking back at the other students. Obviously slightly nervous, mainly since they didn't remember who they were. Well, who most of them where. Bakugou noticed someone sleeping in the back with messy purple hair and realized it was Shinsou so he happily made his way to the teen.

2-B watched as the tiny blond  made his way to the back of the classroom before pulling and tugging on the tired teen's sleeve just to receive a grunt in return.

Shinsou was just trying to enjoy a nap but was getting annoyed when someone wouldn't stop tugging on his sleeve till he finally looked up from his arms.

"Hmm?" Shinsou thinks he was still asleep so he decided to sit up better before rubbing his eyes. After rubbing his eyes he looked down once again and little Bakugou was still there reaching up at him. "What are you doing here, hmm?" Shinsou asked before picking the blond up and placing him down so he was sitting on the desk.

"T-the Caterpillar man brought us here." Bakugou told Shinsou who understood he was talking about Mr. Aizawa.

As Bakugou interacted with Shinsou, Midoriya just stood there as the girls of 2-B swarmed him. He was getting scared and nervous. When the Kinoko Komori tried to pick him up he got even more scared and began to cry.

When Deku started crying, Kendo stepped in and picked the crying child up before placing him on her hip and bopping him up and down as if she's done it before.

"Alright girls, we should lay off a bit, we seemed to be scaring the poor guy." She told the others who watched with pouts.

Shinsou and Bakugou on the other hand were doing great. Bakugou had ended up Shinou's lap since they started to play a game of Patty Cake. playing the game made the little blond laugh.

Monika and Awase were watching, they never expected that a cute little ball of sunshine turned into an angry Pomeranian who wants to kill them all.

Bakugou and Shinsou didn't notice the stares till after the third round. Bakugou felt 3 sets of eyes on them so he looked back to see the blonde and ravenette staring at them before noticing Shishida was also watching them.

To Bakugou, Shishida was basically big foot but three times the normal height. The little blond tried to compare size but gulped when he noticed Shishida was the height of hims combined.

Midoriya was still in Kendo's arms. He had calmed down and stopped crying thankfully and was all giggly again.

Everything was going fine for three periods until, an alarm in the school went off. Scaring both Bakugou and Midoriya.

Midoriya whimpered as he looked around frantically as Bakugou covered his ears because of loud the alarm blared.

Both Kendo and Shinsou took action and were trying to comfort the two Shinsou started standing up while holding the blond close and rubbing his back. Kendo was still holding Midoriya and was using her finger to rub soothing circles into his back enough to him to stop crying again.

All class 2-B was waiting for Vlad King to come in and give them instructions but a loud explosion went off instead. Causing both toddlers to start shaking.

Bakugou was whimpering now and was peaking up at Shinsou.

"W-What's going on? A-Are we safe..?" Bakugou asked but Shinsou didn't answer.

End of Chapter
Word Count: 606