Chapter 24

Third Person's Pov:

After the girl agreed to having her quirk copied they decided to have her and her dad come to the UA dorms to make it easier.
The dad agreed and was following behind Mr. Aizawa's car all the way to UA. 

In the car Bakugou was just staring at Midoriya who was trying to suck on his own toe. Bakugou found it weird and decided to scoot away from the little greenette a bit before looking out the window. When the car reached a red light it came to a stop and Bakugou spotted a familiar figure that was standing on the sidewalk next to his window.

Present Mic and Aizawa were busy talking and didn't notice the figure. Bakugou smiles as the black haired male stuck his hand in the car and ruffled the blond's hair. Bakugou giggles and started making grabby hands towards Dabi who was debating on taking the blond back.

Ever since Bakugou was taken away he's felt nothing but lonely. He missed his little buddy but he knew the blond should be returned to his normal form sooner than later. When he saw little Bakugou making grabby hands Dabi just watched while biting his lip a bit before taking his hand out of the car and watching the light turn green again.

Bakugou looked confused when Dabi took his hand away, he wanted to be held by Dabi again. When the car started moving again Bakugou watched Dabi walk away as the car drove away.

Bakugou's lip starts to quiver as he tries to unbuckle himself. After a few attempts the blond starts wailing his arms and feet while screaming. Bakugou's screaming startled the two adults and the little greenette. Aizawa quickly pulls over and looks back at the blond to see he wanted out of his car seat.

"What's the matter bud?" Present Mic asked.

"Outs! I want outs!" Bakugou said while tugging at his seatbelt.

"Sorry Bakugou, we aren't back at the school so you have to stay strapped in." Mr. Aizawa said. Hearing that made Bakugou pout angrily. Before looking out his window and seeing Dabi was gone.

Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic both look at each other confused when the blond started pouting and sniffling.

Midoriya looks at Bakugou and tilts his head "Why sad?" The little greenette asked the blond.

"Don't wanna be here...want out." Bakugou mumbled.

Mr. Aizawa just looks back at the road and starts driving back to the dorms. When they reached the school Mic texted Vlad King and told him to send Monoma to class 1A's dorm building.

When they finally parked Mr. Aizawa got Midoriya out again and Mic got Bakugou out. After Bakugou was out of his car seat he rested his head on Present Mic's shoulder and was a little moppy.

"Hey, what's the matter? You are out now." Mic said while walking inside the dorm room with Bakugou and leaving the others to see if he could cheer the blond up. Bakugou just stayed quiet as he looked down at the floor. "Please don't be sad, how about I get you a little treat?" Present Mic offered but Bakugou just shook his head.

Present Mic tries to think of a way to cheer the little one up but fails to come up with anything so he decides to find a student who would have a better chance of cheering Bakugou up. Present Mic heads to the girl side of the dorm building before knocking on Mina's door.

"Just a minute!" Mina said. After a few seconds Mina opened the door and looked confused when she saw Present Mic and Bakugou. "Hmm? Is something wrong?" She asked before noticing Bakugou was all moppy. "What happened to Bakugou? He looks so sad..." She mumbled the last part.

"He's been upset since the car ride. I wanted to see if you could take him for now and try to cheer him up." Present Mic informed Mina who was happy to lend a hand.

"Sure! Leave him to me!" Mina said before taking Bakugou and bringing him inside her room. After placing her little classmate on her bed she heard footsteps walking away so she assumed that Present Mic was walking away.

"Alright Bakugou! What do you want to do with Auntie Mina?" Mina asked while poking Bakugou's little nose but just received a shrug from Bakugou. 

-

Monoma had just arrived and was taking off his shoes before walking over to Mr. Aizawa who was holding little Midoriya on his hip as the greenette ate a cookie he was given. The girl who came with her dad was now sitting on the couch, still feeling bad about the whole situation.

"Alright Teach, what did you need from me?" Monoma asked while walking over to the group.

"I wanted to see if you can copy this girl's quirk, we're trying to undo what happened but she can't control her quirk just yet." Mr. Aizawa told blue eyed blond from class 2B.

"Similar to what you wanted me to do with Eri." Monoma mentions before walking over to the girl. "What's your name?" Monoma asked curiously.

"M-My name? it's Lani." She told him.

"Hello Lani, my name is Monoma and I will be copying your quirk now." He said before tapping her shoulder. Once he knew her quirk was copied he looked over at a plant before activating the quirk. He watches as the plant shrinks and goes back to being a little sprout.Mr. Aizawa was happy with the results so far and Midoriya stared at the plant surprised. 

Monoma looked at Mr. Aizawa before looking back at the plant. He tries to reverse the quirk and have it go back to normal but failed.

"What's the matter Monoma?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa, looks like her quirk is just deaging, I can't reverse Midoriya back to his original self." Monoma told Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa sighs before shaking his head. "No, it's fine. Thank you for your help Monoma."

"Your welcome sir, let me know if you need my assistance again." Monoma said before taking his leave.

"I'm sorry sir, I wish there was something we could do." Lani's dad apologized but Mr. Aizawa shook his head.

"Don't apologize, I'm sorry for bothering you two." Mr Aizawa apologized.

-

Mina was playing with Bakugou, she found out that the blond likes pirates so she dressed him up like one and herself and was now using her boat as a ship. The two of them were laughing and having a ball until their play time was disturbed by Sero and Denki entering the room. When the two males saw what Mina and Bakugou were doing they both whined,

"Heyyy! Why weren't we invited!" Denki pouted.

"Yeah! We wanna play pirates too!" Sero complained.

Mina just rolls her eyes before getting an idea. She whispers her idea to Bakugou who starts grinning menacingly.

"E-eh?! W-What's the face for?" Sero asked.

Instead of receiving an answer from the two pirates they were being chased by Mina and Bakugou who were both wearing menacing expressions. Both Sero and Denki were screaming down the hall as they ran away. Both Mina and Bakugou snickered as they chased the two.

After a while of running and chasing Denki plopped on the ground. "Alright, you win, I accept defeat." Denki said while panting because of all the running. 

"Me too, you two are just too fast." Sero said while looking down at Bakugou who was also tired from all the running.

"Haha! We won Bakugou!" Mina cheered while picking the little blond up before tossing him in the air before catching the blond and placing him on her hip.

"Mhm! We won! Captain Mina and captain Katsu!" Bakugou cheered.

After they all caught their breath they headed downstairs to the kitchen and decided to all get some dinner before heading up to Kirishima's room for movie night

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 1289