Chapter 26

Third Person Pov:

After Lani and her father left Mr. Aizawa sat on the couch with Midoriya in his lap and just stared down at the little broccoli. "What am I gonna do with you, hmm? How am I gonna return you back to your original self?" Mr. Aizawa asked but was mostly asking himself what he should do. He watches Midoriya tilt his head confusedly, not understanding what Mr. Aizawa wanted. "Maybe we should have some pro heroes look for someone with an aging quirk." Mr. Aizawa mumbled out loud before rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry Shota, we'll figure something out. Maybe we should meet up with Principal Nezu and the rest of the staff to discuss what we should try doing now." Hizashi suggested once he entered the room. After hearing the suggestion Mr. Aizawa nodded while looking back at the blond teacher, also known as his lover that he tries to keep discrette.

"What did you do with Bakugou?" Aizawa asked after noticing his lover was not holding the little blond anymore.

"I gave him to Mina to see if she could cheer him up." Hizashi informed Aizawa. "What do you want to do with Midoriya and Bakugou for the night? I was thinking it would be smart for one of the students to take care of either Bakugou or Midoriya at night so that they aren't in their room alone and so that they aren't always in the same room. How does that sound? We can even let 2B and some of the upperclassmen have a turn watching them" Hizashi suggests while taking a seat across from Shota.

"I don't mind that idea, we should run it by Principal Nezu first." Aizawa answered while looking down at Midoriya and bopping the greenette up and down every now and then, receiving a few giggles from the child.

Mr. Aizawa was about to say something but his attention was stolen when he heard the sound of someone running. He looked over in the hall and saw both Sero and Kaminari running away from Mina and a giggly Bakugou who were dressed as pirates. Mr. Aizawa couldn't help but chuckle, even Present Mic was chuckling as the two students admitted defeat.

"Alright! Since it's getting late, how about we eat some dinner then head up to Kirishima's room for the night?" Mina had suggested.

"Will you four be spending the night in Kirishima's room?" Present Mic asked.

"Yes! I hope that you don't mind." Sero answered the teacher's question.

"That's fine, don't stay up too late." Mr. Aizawa told his students before standing up and walking away with Midoriya. Mr. Aizawa decided that for tonight, he will leave Midoriya in Tsuyu care so he headed down to her room.
Once at Tsuyu's room he heard another female's voice that he recognized as Uraraka's voice. He knocks on the door softly, noticing the girls stop talking before the door was opened by Tsu.

"Ah, yes sir? Is there something you need from me sir?" Tsu asked while tilting her head and placing a finger on her chin.

"I wanted to see if you could take care of Midoriya tonight. I don't want either Bakugou or Midoriya being alone at night when they are in this state. Mina is already taking care of Bakugou tonight and I thought you would do well in taking care of Midoriya." Mr. Aizawa told his student.

"You want me to take care of Midoriya tonight? Sure, I don't mind at all. Kero. I have my own siblings at home so taking care of Midoriya will be easy for me. Kero. Thank you for thinking of me for this job." Tsu told Mr. Aizawa before taking Midoriya from the teacher.

"Thank you Asui, let me know if there is anything you need." Mr. Aizawa said before waving goodbye and leaving.

"Wow Tsu, you are so lucky! Mr. Aizawa is letting you take care of Midoriya tonight, I'm jealous!" Ochaco said while walking over to Tsu and Midoriya.

"Mhm, I'm surprised he didn't ask you to take care of him Ochako." Tsu said while closing the door to her room. "Well what should we do now Ochaco-san?" 

"Well, why don't we ask Iida and Todoroki to come over? It's been a while since all five of us hung out." Uraraka suggested.

"Sure. Make it a sleepover?" Tsu asked while placing baby Midoriya on the bed. After placing the greenetted down Tsu looked over at Ochaco and watched her nod before pulling out her phone and sending a text to both of the boys.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 754