Chapter 20

Third Person Pov:

Todoroki, Hawks, Bakugou, and Dabi all sat at one table together. Dabi was on one side staring in Todoroki's direction since Bakugou was sitting in his lap and still frightened from earlier. Dabi felt bad about Bakugou being scared to the point he was trembling. It had been 30 minutes now since Hawks killed the Nomu and Bakugou was still shaken up pretty bad. Bakugou hadn't even looked up or at Dabi which made him feel even worse.

"Alright, enough silence. Me and Todoroki are taking Bakugou back to UA where EraserHead keep him close and safe." Hawks told Dabi.

Bakugou hears the name EraserHead so he lookedup for the first time in a while.

"Who's EraserHead?"
He asked while tugging Shoto's sleeve a bit.

Todoroki and Hawks looked confused and shocked of course.

"What do you mean Bakugou? He's our teacher and he's a pro hero." Shoto answered but it seemed like it didn't ring a bell.

"Don't know him...don't Wanna go with him." He complained before getting out of Shoto's lap and hugging Dabi's side. "Stay here with Dabi!"

Todoroki was staring at Bakugou with wide eyes. Had Bakugou really forgotten their homeroom teacher's name? Shoto asked himself.

"I'm sorry Kat, we gotta take you back to the dorms where everyone including Izuku are waiting." Todoroki told Katsuki.

"Ie..zu..ku?" Who's that?" Bakugou asked as he was picked up by Dabi.

Dabi was also getting confused on the matter at hand as he placed the blond in his lap so the little one could see better.

"Bakugou?" Shoto asked.

"Hmm?" Kat hummed softly.

"You don't know who Izuku is? You like to call him Deku." Todoroki told Katsuki but the blond just stared up at him.

Hearing that Bakugou forgot who Midoriya and EraserHead was worried both Hawks and Todoroki more. Todoroki was the most worried since he remembered what Recovery Girl said about the blond's memories being slowly erased. That was just a sign that they were wasting a lot of time. What Todoroki was most curious about was if the forgotten memories would be permanently deleted.

"Alright, we gotta go, Bakugou's memories are disappearing." Todoroki told Hawks who agreed.

"Yes, we do. Come on Kat, say goodbye." Hawks told Bakugou.

"Noooo! Don't wanna say goodbye!"
Bakugou snapped.

Dabi knew the right thing was to let the kid go, no matter how hard and painful it was.

Dabi sighs to himself before picking Bakugou up and handing him back to Todoroki.

"Get out of here kid." Dabi ordered.

"W-what?" Bakugou looked confused.

"I said go!" Dabi growled out.

"Noooo! I wanna stay! Let me stay with you!" Bakugou cried out as he reached for Dabi.

I NEVER WANTED YOU HERE! GO BACK WHERE YOU. BELONG! STUPID KIDS DON'T BELONG HERE!" Dabi yelled while smacking Bakugou's hand away.

Bakugou jumped when Dabi started yelling. Bakugou starts rubbing his nose a bit as his eyes watered.

"Y-your a mean man! I hate you!" Bakugou snapped at Dabi before being taken away by Todoroki and Hawks.

Once Bakugou was gone Dabi sat in his chair, face in his hand, with tears trailing down his face. It was the only idea he had and he knew Bakugou would hate him but it still hurt to hear Bakugou say it.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 561