Chapter 15

Third Person's pov:

Bakugou was staring at a small cut on his knee when a door opened behind him. Instead of just sitting there he looked around to see a tall man step out of their room before looking down at the kid.

"What are you doing up so early?! People are trying to sleep!" His voiced boomed through the hall which made Bakugou flinch. Bakugou's eyes were wide as his lip quivered from being scared. Bakugou just sat there on the floor staring up at the tall man who was now infront of him. The man was basically towering over Bakugou. The man's glare made Bakugou whimper while scooting back.

When Dabi saw the little boy so scared he got flashes of Shoto doing the same and started to feel bad. Dabi knelt down so he was kinda at the boy's level before he reached his hand out to pat his head but before he could, Bakugou shielded himself as if he was afraid of being hit.

"Hey, it's okay, I won't hurt you, I promise." Dabi says in a softer voice than before. Dabi placed his hand on Bakugou's head and he flinched from the sudden touch but when he notice he wasn't being hit he looked up to the man with teary eyes. "Hey it's okay, I'm sorry for raising my voice. Are you okay?" Bakugou was surprised from the sudden change in additude and tone but he wasn't as scared as before.

"H-hurts" Bakugou mumbled while pointing to his scrape. When Dabi saw the blonde point to his injury he saw a little scrape on his knee that was bleeding so he decided to be nice and get him a bandaid.

Dabi gently picked Bakugou up and placed Bakugou so he was on his hip. "Let's go get you a bandaid small fry." Dabi told him before walking inside his room.

Bakugou looks around curiously to see how clean his room actually was. It was all nice and organized. Bakugou ended up spotting some photos of a boy with red hair hugging a boy with red and white hair. Bakugou immediately recognized the boy and started pointing to it. "Sho Sho!"

Dabi looks over to where the blond was and chuckled a bit before picking the photo up and handing it to Bakugou. "Sho Sho." He says before giggling. Hearing the blond giggle made Dabi smile a bit.

Dabi puts Bakugou down on his bed before getting up to grab a bandaid for the blond. When he returned to his bed he saw Bakugou pulling a picture out from under his pillow and Dabi started blushing a bit when Bakugou showed him the photo of Hawks.

"P-put that back please." Dabi tells him and the blond obeyed nicely. Once the photo was away Dabi got down so he was sitting on the floor crisscross. After sitting he took Bakugou's foot and put it on his knee before finally cleaning the little scrape and putting the bandaid on it.

After Dabi cleaned the little scrape he looked up to see Bakugou watching carefully. "Good boy kiddo, you did good." Dabi praised which caused the blonde to smile wide.

Bakugou was about to say thank you but before he could his stomach growled to signal he was hungry.

"Hmm? So you were heading to the kitchen to get some breakfast?" Dabi asked while picking the blond up. Bakugou nodded while holding on to Dabi lightly. "Then let's go make something to eat little goose." Dabi told the blond before tickling him.

Bakugou gasps before bursting into laughter.

End of the Chapter

Word count: 608