Chapter 13

Third Person's Pov

After the blond escaped he walked down to a park where he and Midoriya used to play at. Once he got to the park he was standing in the exact same spot as he was back when Midoriya was protecting that snotty brat.

As Bakugou stood around looking at the old park he noticed a sand box. He started to forget what he was doing and was now playing in the sandbox.

While Bakugou played, the class searched around town for him.
The whole class was looking, even ectoplasm was searching with many copies but in the end they didn't find him but they kept searching.

After a while of playing he had built a nice sand castle. After giving it a little flag he dusted his hands off and pants after standing up. Once up he looked up to see and old lady staring at him.

"Hmm?" He tilts his head while looking up at her. He was confused on why he was being stared at.

"Sorry little one, is your mom around?" She asked while kneeling down infront of the little blond. Bakugou thought for a second before shaking his head

"Mama not home." He told her.

"A-and your dad?" She asked in worried voice.

"With Mama." Bakugou told her.

"Then who are you staying with?" She asked while getting a little closer.

"With ShoSho!" He giggled out which made the lady smile.

"Did you get separated from them?" She asks and Bakugou looked down before nodding. After a few seconds he was now in the lady's arms and off the ground. "Well, let's go look for them." She says to Bakugou and started walking away from the park.

As soon as they left the park Sero had just arrived to it. When Sero arrived he looked around, he swore he heard voices but he thought it was just his head playing tricks on him at this point.

An hour later

The heroes and students have not found the blond and was forced to go back to the dorms. A lot of them tried to retaliate but the teachers wouldn't let them search anymore.

Todoroki and the Bakusquad were the ones who were retaliating but Midnight used her quirk on them to put them all asleep.

After those five were put to sleep they were brought back and locked up in their dorm so they wouldn't try anything.

When Kirishima woke up he was furious and tried to open the door but when he found out it was locked he tried using his quirk to harden his fist but when he did it did no damage to the door so he just kept banging and yelling for someone to open the door.

When Kaminari woke up he noticed that he was in his bed and he just lied there as memories flew back to him and now he had started banging and trying to open the door as well.

When Mina woke up she started crying and pacing around the room, she missed Bakugou and wanted to get him back right now.

When Todoroki woke up he could hear the banging from the other two and decided to try the door. After he did he noticed he was locked in but tried using his ice to ram into it and break it off it's hinges but his attempt had no affect like the others. He wasn't gonna stop there, he went to his balcony and jumped to Sero's.

When Sero woke up he could hear Kirishima and Kaminari yelling as he could also hear Mina crying. Just from hearing the three he figured out they were stuck in their room but when he heard his balcony door open he looked over and saw Todoroki and was surprised.

"Come on, we gotta help the others out so we can find Bakugou."

End of Chapter:

Word count: 652