Chapter 28

Third Person Pov:

Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic were at a teacher meeting with Principle Nezu, Vlad King, Midnight, Cementos, Snipe, and All Might.

Mr. Aizawa had told them about their idea for Bakugou and Midoriya, they are waiting to hear what the other teachers think of the idea and the idea. Out of the teachers Midnight was the first to speak.

"I think this is a good idea, I think we should always have at least one student with in charge of one of them and another student to be in charge of the other." She says.

"I agree with Midnight, it would be safer to have a student with both of them so none of them wander off again." Snipe says after Midnight. Mr. Aizawa with their responses so far and was hoping the others would say yes as well.

"I don't like the idea. What should we do when the students have hero training and no one is free to watch them? I think it would be safer to have to  have their parents look after them till we can undo the girl's quirk."
Cementos said while looking at Mr. Aizawa.

"I would do that but Midoriya's mom already said she trusted us to take care of Midoriya. Bakugou's parents on the other hand can't be reached, there's no way to contact them." Mr. Aizawa explained to Cementos to why they haven't already sent them home.

"Well...if that's the problem then we could have them stay in the teacher's dorm or something." Cementos suggested.

"I think we should trust the students to take care of their classmates." Principal Nezu said while looking at EraserHead and Present Mic. Both Mic and Eraser looked relieved as they were given the okay from Nezu.

"While the students are taking care of Young Midoriya and Young Midoriya I will start searching for someone with an aging quirk." All Might said.

-

Bakugou had just woken up, it was around 6:30. When Bakugou opened his eyes he saw his friends sound asleep. Denki was sleeping on Sero's left shoulder Mina was on Sero's right shoulder, Sero was sitting against the bed, and Kirishima was sleeping under him.

When Bakugou saw all his friends passed out he couldn't help but want to chuckle. Just so he didn't wake them up he didn't.

Bakugou very carefully slipped out of the red head's arms and very quietly made his way to the door. He looked back at the others before slowly turning the handle. After hearing a light click he opened the door before tip toeing out into the hall.

After getting into the hall, Bakugou very carefully closed the door before making his way to the stairs. He used the wall for balance as he carefully made it down to the living room of the dorms.

When Bakugou got to the bottom of the stairs he noticed someone else was awake in the kitchen. To not attract their attention he tip toed to the kitchen counter and climbed up a stool before looking over at the person awake to see it was the short and rotten grape.

Bakugou watched as Mineta tried to grab something that had Momo's name on it. Bakugou knew he wasn't gonna do anything good with it so he decided to scared the little shit. He found a knife and threw it, it passed the grapes head and stabbed the wooden cabinet right infront of him.

Mineta screamed and literally fell backwards while dropping Momo's thing. After, Mineta started running up the stairs back to his dorm, not even noticing the giggling blond sitting on the counter.

Once bakugou calmed down he climbed off the counter before moving to the cabinet. He pulls the knife out of the wood and was starting to examine the knife. He was starting to lose himself again and was about to start playing with the knife but someone took it out of his hands before he could could himself.

"H-heyyyy" Bakugou whined while looking over at the person who stole his knife and saw it was Tokoyami.

"These aren't toys little one." Tokoyami said before putting the knife away. Bakugou just pouted as he glared at emo bird.

"Don't pout, you can play with dark shadow instead." Tokoyami offered whole letting dark shadow come out.

When Bakugou saw Dark Shadow he smiled and pet Dark Shadow, making Sark Shadow happy as well. While Bakugou was busy with Dark Shadow, Tokoyami was making breakfast for himself and decided to cut up some bananas for Bakugou to eat.

When Tokoyami was done he had Dark Shadow pick up Bakugou and place Bakugou in a chair at the table before giving him a small All Might bowl with bananas in it before giving the blond a plastic fork.

The little blond was about to retaliate but Tokoyami cut him off before he could speak.

"Eat up or no more playing with Dark Shadow. If you are good and finish the whole bowl I will let you ride Dark Shadow."

After hearing Tokoyami's deal the blond started eating his breakfast.

End of Chapter:

Word Count: 860