Chapter 11

Third Person's Pov:

After walking down some stairs with Denki and the Littles they made their way to the cafeteria where the rest of their class was and the rest of the 1st year students.

Mr. Aizawa and All Might were on lunch duty today to make sure lunch runs smoothly without any problems.

Once there, Todoroki looked around for our classmates, usually he looked for Midoriya but now he is in Denki's arms.

Instead of Denki following Todoroki he got closer to the lunch line and allowed Midoriya to choose for them both which ended up being Katsudon of course, the little green sack of potatoes loves Katsudon. He loved it so much that be accidentally called Bakugou Katsdon - Chan instead of kacchan.

Once their food was ready denki grabbed it with one hand and held Midoriya on his hip with his other hand before taking Deku to where Uraraka and Iida were. Once there they looked over at Denki and Deku while praising him for taking good care of the little one.

"Deku seems comfortable with you." Uraraka comments.

"You are doing such a great job Kaminari." Iida complimented.

"I- Thanks hehe, taking care of him Is easier than it looks haha." Denki told them while setting Deku down in a seat next to Denki.

Once the little greenette was down he started making grabby hands towards the katsudon which made Denki giggle a bit before taking a katsudon and cutting it so it was small enough for him to eat without chocking.

Once the greentte was given the new cut up meal he clapped his hands before digging into the food with his bare hands.

On the other side of the cafeteria sat a stubborn Bakugou who wouldn't eat anything the Bakusquad and Todoroki gave him.

They tried everything but he kept swating things away and out of their hands. Not only was Bakugou messy and covered in food but so were the others.

Todoroki was getting tired of trying to feed him and he was losing his patience.

Todoroki tries to do a Choo Choo motion but Bakugou smacked the fork with rice away which made Todoroki groan.

"What do we do? He won't eat anything!" Sero complained.

"Lunch time is gonna end soon!" Mina points out.

Kirishima starts thinking to see if he could come up with an idea to make him eat. He ends up thinking of something and decides to try it.

"Alright Bakugou, if you eat the rest of your rice I will bring you to All Might." Kirishima tried to bargain.

After hearing the name All Might the blond started eating on his own.

Todoroki looked at Bakugou eat and just rolled his eyes.

"You are so troublesome." Todoroki sighed out before kissing Bakugou's cheek which caused him to giggle.

End of Chalter:

Word Count: 475