Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Karmen's P.O.V.
I got a text from Cami saying that she was 15 minutes out. David had just pulled up outside of the club, so I thanked him before getting out of the car and going inside to find Luca.

The music was blasting and I could barely hear myself think. I looked around and couldn't find Luca, I then remembered that he said he owned the club. So I walked over to the bar to ask the bartender.

"Hey what can I get you?" He asked.

"Can I get a Vodka Lime and Soda? Also I was looking for Luca Vitale, the club owner, have you seen him around?" He rolled his eyes before he started to mix my drink.

"Look I'm sure you're a lovely girl. Know your worth. Don't go messing around with someone like him who is just going to take advantage of you and never call you back." He said, barley even taking a look at me. Woah what the fuck. Did he think I was trying to fuck him? I mean I did fuck him so I can't really blame him.

"Ummm, that's not why I'm looking for him.. we are just friends" I said with a tight lip smile. I didn't know how to explain to him that he's my baby daddy without sounding like a slut.

He narrowed his eyes at me as though he didn't believe me and was trying to figure me out. He handed me my drink right when I turned he spoke again. "You're Matteo's sister."

I turned back confused. "What?"

"You're Matteo's sister. You look just like him. Which explains why you are looking for Luca."

"Um.. Thanks? And what are you talking about?" I said, how do you even respond to that.

His eyes widened a bit like he said something he wasn't supposed to. "Uh- never mind, don't worry about it. Luca is in a meeting upstairs, no one is allowed up there, you have to wait until he comes down." And with that he walked off. Leaving me even more lost than when I came in.

After about 10 minutes of dancing by myself I spotted Cami come in. Excited because I could finally have someone to entertain me, I jogged over to her and engulfed her in a hug. "God I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." I said. "Ditto."

I pulled back and finally got the chance to look at her. She was wearing a purple mini dress and was rocking some short butterfly locs. "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS!" I said referring to her hair, I know she had been wanting to get them done but she never really got around to it. "Thanks babes, now I need a drink." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek and then bee lining right for the bar.