Chapter 13

Double update :)
(you're welcome)

A month later

Karmen's P.O.V.

Me, Jersey, Cami, Luca and Luca's friend Antonio were watching a movie in the living room while Micah was upstairs taking a nap. Jersey and Antonio are on the floor, Jersey because he has yet to get a spot, but Antonio because Micah decided that his spot was on a pillow in front of Cami's chair. After the night at the club Antonio and Cami had started talking. It's obvious they like each other but every time I've brought it up they deny it.

Jersey sat on the floor in between my legs with his arms wrapped around legs and his hands rubbing my up and down my thighs. When the movie was over Antonio got up to throw his trash away.

"So when am I going to get my spot?" Jersey asked. "Woahh" everyone else said. Jersey looked up at me confused, his hands still on my thighs. I ran my fingers through his hair before explaining. "You can't ask that, she assigns spots when she feels she can trust you." He nodded and Cami laughed. "And I suggest you don't rush her, Antonio did that and now he has a permanent spot on the floor."

"Yeah but at-least she was nice and gave him a pillow" Luca shrugged.

"Who sits in the recliner?" He asked and everyone went silent. "Um, that was Ryan's spot." I answered. "Oh- I'm sorry I didn't know, she gave him a spot?" I ran my fingers through his hair again. It's really soft. "It's okay, and yeah which is why it might take her a while to give you one."

"That's fine I kinda like it right here anyway." He said kissing my knee.

I saw Luca roll his eyes, so I shot him a questioning look. "Okay well I have to get going" Jersey said getting up. I walked behind him to the door. "I'll see you this weekend?" I asked him. Luca bought a new club and invited all of us to the re-opening. "Of course." He said, pecking my lips.

He left and I closed the door behind him, when I turned around everyone was staring but with different faces. Cami was giving me an 'awww' look, Antonio looked pissed, and Luca looked annoyed like always, "okay what's y'all's dilemma?" I ask the guys. "Nothing." Luca said standing up. "We have to get going, I'll be by tomorrow to pick Micah up to take her to the mall. Is 2 okay?" He asked. That was weird what's his problem? "Yeah" I said. I was going to walk past him but he gently grabbed hold of my arm. "Seriously Bellissima, it's nothing per favore don't get worked up over it." He said before letting go and leaving.
(Beautiful)(please)

"Well that was weird," Cami said and I agreed.

Luca's P.O.V.

"God damn it!" I yelled, banging my hands on the steering wheel. I hate traffic, just fucking drive properly and we won't have any problems. "Dude, chill, we have only been sitting here for 10 seconds." Antonio said from the passenger seat. I shot him a glare from the corner of my eyes, "man, me and you both know this anger isn't about the fucking traffic."

"Stop." I said I know what he's implying.

"This is about Karmen and her little boyfriend. I don't understand why you don't just kill him, get him out of the way." He shrugged.

"He isn't her boyfriend; they have only been dating for a month. And I can't kill him, it would hurt Karmen. But trust me when I say I've thought about it."  I groaned as the cars in front of me started moving.

"So you admit this is about Karmen. Why not just tell her?" He asked.

"Why not just shut the fuck up before i make you walk your ass home." I stated and thankfully he shut up. I'm sick of everyone telling me to just tell her. She is happy with us being friends. She is dating someone as much as I would like that someone to be me. I can take the chance of ruining the relationship I do have with her.