Chapter 16

Luca's P.O.V.

*knock knock knock*

I swear I told the guards not to let anyone come in. I've been watching and rewatching all of the security tapes from the warehouses when they were raided. I don't understand how they can hit us so badly but still have almost nothing.

"Come in" the door knob turned slowly and Micah walked in holding a blanket and a box full of her crayons and colouring books. That explains why the guards let someone threw. I've noticed that whenever Micah asks them for something they give in easily. I guess everyone has a soft spot for little *almost* six year olds and their pucker lips.

"Well hello Princess,'' I said as she walked over and climbed into my lap. She closed my laptop and pushed it away. "Mica- '' I tried to say but got cut off. "No." She said as she continued. She pulled out her Moana colouring book and placed it in front of me before pulling out her brave colouring book and placing it in front of her. She reached into the box and pulled out her tub of crayons. She placed the blanket over both of our legs and crossed her arms. "Yes sweetheart?" I asked. "We are going to color and you're going to like it mister." She said, poking my chest. I chuckled before adjusting her on my lap and flipping through the book.

We colored for about an hour when I looked over and saw that it was her bedtime. "Okay Micah we are going to have to finish colouring at a different time. It's time for you to go to bed." I said rubbing her back and she yawned. I picked her up and carried her up to her room. I laid her down in her bed and tucked both her and ruffles in.

"Okay try to get some sleep you got a big day tomorrow," I winked. "I'm gonna be six tomorrow daddy." She said yawning again. "I know baby, goodnight" I smiled, kissing her head.

I was feeling tired too, so I decided to call it a night and go to bed. I went into my room and saw Karmen reading a book on the bed, laying in only my hoodie. "Ah keep looking like this and you're beauty is going to be the death of me." I said leaning to kiss her. I stripped my clothes off leaving me in only my boxers and climbed into bed. "Oh my big baby" she teased as I laid my head in her lap. She put her book down on the end table before running her hands through my hair. "How was your day?" She asked "long and pointless. We are still nowhere close to figuring out the Russians plan. The only thing I actually achieved today was colouring a picture of a damn Disney princess." I ranted. "Disney princess?" She questioned. "Micah."

"Don't worry you'll get them. But hey, tomorrow is going to be a good day, destro?" She asked. I don't know if it was her speaking that little bit of Italian or maybe the fact that I'm laying right next to her pussy and I know the only thing covering it is my hoodie, but she is driving me crazy. It's probably both.
(Right?)

"You're lucky I'm tired mi amore" I said sitting up so she could get comfortable. "I'm going to get a glass of water then I'll come cuddle with you." She said pecking my lips and standing up. "Okay but be quick, I get withdrawal."

Karmen's P.O.V.

I was downstairs and I heard the kitchen door creek open. "God, I wasn't even down here long, you get needy when you're tired. But it's okay cause you're also cute." I said thinking it was Luca. When he didn't respond I turned around and saw a gun pointed at my head, making me gasp. "W-what do you want" I said trying to hide my nervousness "Who are you?" The guy asked. He was tall and had a scar over his left eye, with a thick Russian accent. "K- Karmen" I answered. And a creepy grin appeared on his face "ahhh so you're Karmen. Good thing I found you first. boss said to either get you or the little one." He shrugged "Well you got me, so leave Micah alone." I stated. Im not nervous anymore just pissed, the fucking audacity he has to threaten Micah.