Chapter 27

Sorry about the long ass wait. Bruh I've been so busy with school and work. But hey, enjoy.

Luca's P.O.V.

"Fuck!" I yelled, sending Karmen another text. I've been trying to get a hold of her for over an hour, but she has just been ignoring me. With everything going on right now she should at least text me to let me know she's okay.

The only thing left intact in our room is the bed. The table and couch are both flipped and I basically smashed the dresser and side tables. I'm about to put another hole in the wall when someone knocks on the door.

"What?!" I yelled, throwing open the door. Antonio stood there confused, "what's going on man? Where's Karmen?"

"Fuck!" I yelled again, throwing my fist into the wall by the door. "Dude chill, explain." He said coming fully into the room and shutting the door behind him. "She fucking left man!" I said sitting down in my bed. "What do you mean she left? Where did she go?" He asked.

"I fucked up man. I was so focused on Ivan's ass that I hadn't been paying attention to Karmen and the kids." I said resting my head in my hands. "She left because she wasn't getting attention? What the fuck? Did she take Micah and Caleb?" He asked and I could hear his anger rising.

"No, they're still asleep in their rooms. And she left because I-" I cut myself off, it hurts to even say. I can't believe I did something like that. "What did you do? Come on man, it couldn't have been that bad that she left you?"

"We were arguing and without thinking I threw a vase at the wall, a piece of the glass cut her arm." I stated, not looking up at him. "She said she was going for a drive and that she was going to stay with Camila but she isn't answering my calls or texts."

"Okay man, I'm gonna call cami. Don't break shit else." He said walking to the other side of the room and dialling Cami.

I lost her. I hurt her and now she's gone. What the fuck am I going to do? "Um boss? Cami said that she hasn't even heard from Karmen tonight." He said nervously. "Fuck it, wake Matteo up. Get him to track down her car." I said before getting up and leaving the room. I went straight to Micahs room and was surprised to see she was already awake.

I took a deep breath before saying " I thought you were supposed to be sleeping angel?" I asked. "Daddy what's wrong?" She responded ignoring my question. "Nothing baby why?" I asked, doing my best to hide my tone.

"I heard you yelling," she whispered as if she was afraid to upset me. I felt my heartbreak seeing her not being able to look at me. "I was just having a bad night. I wasn't smart and yelled instead of finding a way to calmly figure it out. Come here" I said sincerely, opening my arms. She looked a little nervous at first but after a few seconds she crawled across her bed and cuddled into my arms.

"It's okay daddy." She said squeezing my torso. "I love you sweetheart." I said to her before laying her back down in her bed.

"Boss?" Andy asked as I stepped out of Micah's room and shit her door behind me. "What?" I responded. "We found her car it's at a diner about half an hour away." He stated, "send the address to my phone." I said before grabbing my phone and keys and heading down to the garage.

————————————————

When I pulled up to the diner I immediately saw Karmen's car, it was one of three cars in the parking lot. After parking I walked inside and saw it was basically a ghost town there wasn't anyone but the waitress in sight.

"How can I help you sir?" She asked nervously. "I'm looking for someone, my fiancé, her car is outside but she hasn't been answering her phone."

"Um, we haven't had anyone come inside for a few hours, what does she look like?" She asked me. "She has long curly hair, big brown eyes, she was wearing some sweat pants and a hoodie. Oh and she also comes up to around here." I said, holding my hand up to my chest.