𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣(𝕤)

𝔼𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦.

- Abhijit Naskar

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(AN: From now on when a character speaks in English it will be underlined, and when a character speaks Japanese the text will just be normal looking to avoid confusion :) )

- Clover

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" Pssst! Oi!"

I felt something soft and light tickle my cheek.

" Ughh..." I groaned groggily as I swatted my arm to and fro at the thing that was making noise.

" Mom I'll be right down, don't worry..." I objected with my raspy morning voice.

" Mom? I'm way too young and sprung to be called that, Sweets."

My eyes shot open as the suave, teenage boy voice rang through my ears. I sprung up into a sitting position and kicked off my blankets. I whipped my head up at the guy who hovered over me. He looked at me with crossed arms and a perplexed yet intrigued expression.

By the looks of it he looked around my age, and had beautifully elegant deep red wings. Followed with dirty blonde messy hair and a pair of piss-yellow goggles sitting on his face. He wore a really weird jacket and even weirder baggy pants.

I screamed.

" WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT?"

I threw a measly pillow at his beautiful face.

( Keep in mind that in the story you only watched up until the USJ arc, thus you not being aware of Hawk's existence. I also made him a year older than you in this story because he's like 23 in the anime which would be illegal.)

" Apartment?" He questioned as the pillow simply fell to the floor.

My eyes widened.

' Fuck, this isn't my room...' I groaned in annoyance and slumped back onto the bed.

" Shit, I forgot that I'm lost here."

" Hmm well nice to meet you too." He smiled gently with closed eyes as he hovered over me again." I'm Hawks, but since I'll probably stick around you for a bit you can call me Takami Keigo." He gave me a hand to shake as I stared up at him with tired eyes. I sighed; I took his hand in return and we both shook on it.

" (L/n) (Y/n)."

" Hmm you just understood me after I spoke Japanese, but Toshinori said earlier that you couldn't speak it..." The rando guy in front of me pondered as he observed me with a more skeptical look in his eyes.

' Wait... he just spoke Japanese and I UNDERSTOOD him?! Last time I checked I didn't know jack shit!'

.

.

.

Then I remembered how I wished last night that I could understand Japanese, by accident of course.