𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24- 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖

𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟.

- Max Frisch

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" SWEETHEART!!" I heard Hawks call out at the school gates. My face immediately flushed from the sudden calling. I ignored the bird man out of shame due to his very loud public display. Izuku turned to me with a curious face as we both sat glued on the bench.

" So when is your ride coming?" Izuku questioned with a tilted head. He had no idea Hawks was the same guy who he met before during the 'incident' since the chicken wore his hoodie over his face during the time we were at his middle school.

" Ehhh... Hah, actually I'm not sure-" I lied out of embarrassment since Keigo kept yelling out his pet names for me AT SCHOOL.

" SWEETHEART! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! I JUST TEXTED YOU!" The bird chirped again. I clutched my backpack against my chest in embarrassment.

" Hah, that guy is kinda weird for yelling that at a school." Izuku snorted as he swayed his feet. I chuckled nervously as I buried my head into my backpack.

" Hah haahhh... I know right...?" I cringed internally as I agreed with the greenette.

" OI! SWEET CHEEKS! I SEE YOU! C'MON! LET'S GO HOME!" Hawks pointed to Izuku and I's direction as he stood next to the gates. Izuku furrowed his brows and turned back to me cautiously.

" Hey... Is that guy... Pointing to us?" He sweatdropped upon observing the bird in his disguise.

" Psh, no way, I don't even know him-" I weakly laughed until I was cut off abruptly.

" HEY! (Y/N)! CUTE-STUFF! SWEET CHEEKS! C'MON! WE GOTTA GET BACK HOME!" He began approaching us as he slightly pouted. I felt my face go a million shades darker as I recoiled into my uniform. Izuku's jaw dropped and he slowly turned towards me with a look of murder on his face.

" Uh... (L/n)? Do you really know him?" He spoke through gritted teeth. I merely spired down into more hysterical embarrassment in response.

" Uhh... no...?"

Immediately after I spoke Izuku jumped to stand up within seconds and angrily made his way to the bird.

' Oh..... Fuck...'

" HEY YOU!" Izuku crossed his arms as he stood before the chicken. Hawks looked at him with a look of innocent confusion at first.

" LEAVE HER ALONE!" The greenette sneered. Hawk's eyes went wide before he looked at him with utter disgust.

' Oh god I've just made this situation a million times worse-'

" And who the hell are you?" Hawks cocked a brow as he upturned his head.

" OKAY! OKAY! I KNOW HIM! PLEASE DON'T FIGHT!" I frantically waved my arms around after speeding up to the two.

" Sweetheart? Isn't this the kid you helped out a while back?" Hawks asked me as he glared at Izuku.

" Wait, so you do know him?" Izuku pointed to Keigo. I sighed heavily as I meekly nodded. His eye twitched a little as he looked back at Hawks. Izuku spoke up again with a condescending tone towards him.

" Oh! Haha, nice to meet you! Are you guys..? Y'know..." Izuku asked with an irked expression as he gestured to both of us. Keigo and I's faces went darker in shade.