𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14 - 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕, 𝕐𝕖𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪

ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤. 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕.

- Billy Graham

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Your P.O.V:

A huge splash was then followed by a wave as Izuku landed into the pond with me. I shielded my face as I held his book in hand. Then as the water began to set, I turned my gaze back to the freckled boy with a smile. He looked at me with wide yet intrigued eyes as he tilted his head. His curly hair laid flat on his face and he was soaked just like me.

I snorted.

He looked at me; startled at first, then burst out into laughter just like I did.

" THAT WAS AMAZING!" He looked at me with bright, sparkling eyes as he pumped his fists into the air.

" RIGHT?!" I matched his enthusiasm as we continued on with our laughter. Then suddenly, I remembered something and opened my eyes again.

" Oh! Here's your book by the way." I replied as I held out the book to the guy. But as I held out the object to him-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

His bottom lip quivered... and he looked like he was about to cry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As we both sat in the pond, I felt something light hit the topic of my head and shoulders.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was rain...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Oh holy shit! I'm so sorry was it something I said-?"

" N-no don't worry!" He blurted out as he waved around his arms. He sighed as he looked over the water we sat in.

" I-It's just..." He continued.

I could hear the soft patter of the rain...

" Thank you... for getting back my book." He smiled to himself as he fiddled with his hands nervously. I let out a soft exhale as I smiled at his day-dreamy expression.