𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16 - 𝔼𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤!

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪.

- Albert Einstein

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" It's so weird Takami..." I spoke up as I sniffed.

" Lately the rain has been pouring down like hell, but only when I talked to those guys from a while back." I continued, before sneezing again. Takami rushed to bring another blanket to me.

" You got a weather-based quirk, Sweet Cheeks?" He asked, I shook my head, before sneezing again.

" Oh Sweetheart, it was a mistake for you to walk by yourself to get those groceries, you're so hot right now." He sighed as he used the back of his hand to feel my forehead. I sniffed before grinning like an idiot.

" I'm always hot, what do you mean?"

He looked taken aback as he stumbled on his words for a moment before smiling back. The rain outside still went on strong as the thunder began to roar.

" Oh you asshole, you know what I meant." He shook his head as he brought a hot cup of tea to my lips. I sipped the drink as I sat on the couch in my room, wrapped around in blankets. The drink relaxed my throat for a moment and I sighed in relief.

" I will admit though, you are pretty cute, birdie." He pointed out as he placed the cup of tea back on the coffee table, I choked as my face began to burn

" WHA-! YOU ALMOST MADE ME SPIT OUT MY DRINK!" I hollered as I sat grumpily. Takami merely chuckled as he brushed a finger across my cheek.

He stood up and began to make his way to the door.

" Be right back, gotta ask auntie if she finished making your soup, watch something on the TV if you want."

I huffed as the heat on my face began to die down. I freed out an arm from the burrito-wrap I was in in my blankets and picked up the remote. As I clicked through the channels I heard someone from behind the couch and from the hallway begin to walk into the room.

" Hey Takami? Back already?" I piped up as the footsteps approached near the couch.

" It's me, young (L/n)." All Might suddenly came to view, and sat on the armchair that was next to the couch.

" Oh! Hey Yagi!"

He smiled as he clasped his hands together.

" Hello (L/n)! I heard what happened with that boy you talked to yesterday." He brought up abruptly.

" Oh yeah. He was super nice, it was a really shocking experience, but I'm happy he's safe now." I nodded." I just wish I asked for his name at least..."

Yagi sighed as he looked down at his hands for a minute... seemingly thinking...

I cocked a brow." Nothing bad has happened to him since then, right?"

" Oh, no no of course not, not that I've heard of." He assured me. I sighed in relief.

" So what about him then?"

He sighed again as he tapped his foot. He had a distant look on his face. He looked... Almost nervous.

" (L/n)..."

" Yes...?" I asked anxiously.

' What's up with him?'

" What I'm about to tell you right now- you can't tell anyone else. You have to keep what I'm about to say a secret. Can you promise me that?" He looked at me with a rattled expression.