𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18- ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕣

𝕌𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" (L/NNN)!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" The rabbit hero cried out as she shook my shoulders. My body stiffened from the aggressive movement.

" Auntie please don't be too aggressive she's still sic-" Hawks shyly brought up a point before it was overturned.

" AND YOU WENT INTO THE INCIDENT WHILE SICK!" Her eyes glazed over as she continued wailing. I simply sat in awkward silence as she continued shaking me like a snowglobe.

" I'd have to agree with her on that though, that was extremely reckless." Aizawa lightly scolded me as him and Hawks stood at the foot of my bed, while Miruko was right next to me and kept rattling me around.

Hawks nodded in agreement with the ravenette as he had puffed wings and crossed arms.

" Sorry guys, I promise I won't do it again." I replied with a slurred voice while feeling like I was gonna hurl as Miruko kept. fucking. shaking. me.

" Auntie please stop-" Hawks pleaded desperately as he put an anxious hand on the rabbit's shoulder.

" That's enough Rumi." Aizawa crossed his arms and gave her a stern look. She turned to him with tears still running down her face, and finally let me go. I collapsed back onto the bed with a relieved sigh.

" Remember, I told you that you needed to rest before I could start mentoring you." Aizawa furrowed his brows as he looked back at me, I nodded.

Hawks quickly rushed to my side as Miruko moved back to the foot of the bed and he began feeling my forehead's temperature.

" So this time, make sure you actually rest, (L/n). Remember, not many kids are given this opportunity, so don't screw it up." The tired man said finally, I nodded again. And with that, the two older pro heroes walked out the door as Takami began propping up my head as he put another pillow behind my head.

" You really like to live life on the edge don't you, Sweetheart?" He sighed exhaustedly.

" Livin' life on the edge is my middle name." I grinned mischievously as he began stirring the tea I had on my nightstand.

" Not while you're sick it's not! Now c'mon, bring up that chin." He carefully held up the cup of tea as I held up my chin in response.

But to my surprise before I was given tea- Hawks immediately drew his head close to mine until we were about 2 inches away from each other and blew air onto my lips suddenly.

' OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODDDDDDD-'

My head went blank as I burned up a million degrees warmer. It felt like smoke was about to come out of my ears like in those cartoons.

" WH-A-! TAKAMI! W-WHAT THE FUCK-" I blurted out in between stutters as I burried my head into the blankets in embarrassment. It felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

After I gradually pulled my head out from the blankets whilst shaking, he simply tilted his head to the side and smiled at me gently AS IF HE DIDN'T JUST DO SOMETHING QUESTIONABLE. He looked at me with adoring- half lidded eyes.