𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22- ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

𝕎𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙. 𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕪.

- Muhammadu Buhari

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" What?! A quirk assessment test?!" People in class said in unison as we stood out at the field.

' Did they rehearse syncing up together or what?'

" But isn't there an orientation?" Ochako asked meekly beside me.

" If you really wanna make it to the big leagues, then you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa replied as he turned away from the class. As he then went on and on about his little 'scary teacher new school speech,' I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" Hm?"

" Hey! Girl with the (h/c) hair!" I heard a voice whisper not too far behind me. I turned my head to face the culprit.

" What's up?" I asked the red haired- sharp toothed student. He grinned widely as a faint pink colored his cheeks.

" Remember me?"

' Kirishima? I don't remember meeting him yet...'

" Uh... I'm not sure...?" I replied with a wince.

" Oh, hah, I completely forgot that we met before I changed my hair! Remember we ate together at that flower field? During... eh... a weird circumstance?" He chuckled nervously at the last sentence as my eyes widened.

' Wait... that toothy grin... that scar on his eyelid...'

" Red?! Is that you?!" I gasped quietly as I turned my body fully to him. His eyes beamed as he vigorously nodded.

" Yeah! I forgot to ask you for your name- heh, sorry about that. But my name is Kirishima Eijiro! What's yours?" He questioned as I moved away from my spot next to Ochako to stand next to him.

" (L/n), (Y/n)! You have no idea how great it is to see you! 'You doing better now?" I returned.

" Yeah! And... I honestly don't think I would've been able to get the help I needed if you weren't there when I needed you... You... saved my life. I wish I knew what I could do to repay you-"

" Psh! All you need to do to repay me is to be here and stay alive. You don't have to do me any favors." I insisted, the pink in his cheeks became brighter as he looked down at me. He sighed with a soft smile.

" Thank you, I really-"

" You two." We snapped our heads to the front of the class upon hearing the tired old man.

" Quit talking during class. As a matter of fact, Kirishima, you're going first for the softball throw." Aizawa pointed his thumb behind him and held out a softball with the other hand. Kirishma laughed sheepishly as he walked to the front of the class. Bakugou snickered as he turned to us, like the asshole he is.

" Sorry about that." The redhead and I chuckled in embarrassment.

----

" Remember, you're able to use your quirk during this test, (L/n), do your best." The old man yawned.

' How the hell am I supposed to use a teleportation quirk for a softball throw? Unless...'

I furrowed my brows upon thinking of a plan. I created a portal smaller than the softball on the palm of my dominant hand.