𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23- 𝔹𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤?

𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖.

- Henry Adams

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I squinted as the bright light shined into my face.

' Damn... I guess the price I had to pay for going to an anime World is death apparently; it looks like I'm in heaven.'

" Oh! She's awake!" I heard a firm voice chirp up.

" ... Jesus...?" I whispered as I turned to my side. The person who spoke earlier merely snorted.

" No you goof! It's Kirishima! You okay?"

As I got the balls to open my eyes wider, I saw the red-haired man sit near the hospital bed I was in.

" Oh... Hey Kiri..." I yawned as he let out a small chuckle.

' Wait...'

" I'M IN A HOSPITAL?!" I hollered like a mad woman upon sitting up. Kirishima held my hand reassuringly as he sweat-dropped.

" Uh, no! Don't worry! We're just in the school's recovery room right now!" He assured, I sighed, then collapsed back into the bed from the news.

" (L-L/N)! You're awake!" Izuku frantically ran to the other side of the bed along with pink girl, Ochako, and Iida- upon bursting open the doors into the room from the outside.

" Oh! Nice to see you guys again... But, what the hell happened to me?"

" Oh! Well as it turns out, you didn't 'fall asleep' during class, you actually fainted!" Ochako recalled.

" Yeah! And you got a really bad bloody nose after passing out!" Izuku nodded.

" Yeah! So Midoryia ended up carrying you here to recovery girl's room!" Mina continued." But Kirishima and Midoryia did argue over who would get to carry you here thou-"

" M- MINA!" Kirishima and Izuku stuttered, cutting the girl off.

" THE POINT IS, (L/N)-! YOU MUST BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME WHILE USING YOUR QUIRK! YOU'RE VERY LUCKY THAT YOUR LOVERS HERE CARRIED YOU TO RECOVERY-"

" I-IDA!" Midoriya and Kirishima cried out again as their faces were flushed pink. Mina and Ochako tried to hold in their laughter as my face turned hot.

" WE'RE NOT IN A THREE- WAY RELATIONSHIP WITH (L/N) MAN!" Kirishima objected.

" Y-YEAH! WE JUST WANTED TO CARRY HER HERE!" Izuku nodded. Iida coughed as he pushed up his glasses.

" Err.. uh... My apologies, I seem to be mistaken about your relationship then. But still, (L/n), you should be more careful." Iida awkwardly recovered, I snorted.

" Heh, thanks guys. If it wasn't for you homies I probably would've bled out to death by now. But I'm still a little surprised that I passed out from bleeding so much. I've been training with my quirk for so long and-"

The others opened their mouths to say something until Izuku spoke up again.

" O-Oh! Mr. Aizawa said that you probably bled out from the nose so much because you teleported around Kacchan's quirk! Kacchan's quirk is explosions so that could explain it." He hummed.

" Dang it! He beat me to it!" Ochako sighed as Mina patted her back in sympathy. I let out a chuckle.

" Are you guys really competing to tell me info the fastest?" I smiled.