𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕪!

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖; 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥.

- Angela Watson

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I gulped upon standing in front of the wooden doors and the large walls that loomed over us.

" Battle center A, huh?" I muttered to myself as I tried my damn hardest to not show my fear.

" I hope you don't mind me borrowing your quirk, sorry, but us top dogs can't waste any time with you low-lifes." A voice cockily bragged about behind me as I felt a light tap on my shoulder within the crowd. I turned around with slight annoyance.

" And who the hell are you?" I asked monotonely upon looking at yet another blonde.

' Yeesh, I'm already overwhelmed with the blondies Takami and Bakugou, but here we are.'

The blonde looked at me with slight shock on his face.

" Did you seriously just ask me that?" He mumbled, I sighed through my teeth.

" Who's asking, exactly?" I raised a brow.

" Monoma Neito my dear, but since you're cute enough to be a top-dog like me, you can call me Neito." He circled around me with a hand on his chin as he eyed me up and down.

" I'm good with calling you on a last-name basis first, 'fucking creep." I smacked him upside the head as I stepped away from the weirdo.

" Ouch! A bit feisty are we?" He winced as he held his head in pain.

" NEITO! THERE YOU ARE!" I heard a voice cry out along with two, approaching footsteps.

" Fuck." He sighed.

" I'm so incredibly sorry if he's caused you trouble." Apologized a ginger girl as she briefly bowed down her head whilst grabbing on the bastard's shirt collar.

" Oh, it's alright!" I smiled.

" Monoma! We told you not to run off like that!" Warned the person next to the girl. By the looks of it, he had silver hair and extremely thick eyelashes.

" I'M NOT A DAMN DOG YOU IMBICLES!" The blonde retorted.

" You're talking like if it's the medieval century, nut-case." I muttered with a raised brow.

" Well I'd gladly keep talking like that if that's what you're into, cuti- ACK!" He was interrupted mid-sentence as the ginger-haired girl suddenly rocked his shit as her hand grew 5x the size and smacked the back of his neck. The blonde let out a chorus of complaints whilst rubbing the back of his neck; the girl spoke again.

" NEITO! STOP BEING A FUCKING WEIRDO!" She scolded him as if she was his mother.

Then abruptly, we all turned our attention to the doors as they suddenly opened.

" GET OUT THERE NEWBIES! NO TIME TO LOSE!" Mic screeched as he frantically waved around his arms.

' Fucking Christ, already?'

I pushed into the crowd as we all ran like our lives depended on it into the battle field.

' Here goes nothing, I guess.'

I pushed my legs to their limit and eventually made it to the front of the crowd as we all ran in the streets of the battle field. As everyone suddenly split into their own paths, I skidded across the road upon meeting a 2-pointer robot.