Chapter Fifty-four: No way in H*ll

Note: Some cussing and abuse.

Celestia

Its been a few days, or at least I think it's been a few days since my kidnapping: its kind of hard to know if it's day or night since the sky never changes.

I have fallen into an uneasy routine. Wake up in Radna's arms, attempt to attack him and any injuries that I manage to give him get healed within seconds, sexual harassment on his part before leaving for the entire day. 

Outside of eating the food that always mysteriously appears, even when I am in the room- I spend the day trying to find a secret entrance, jimmy the lock to both doors and windows with no luck.  During the night, I try to lock myself in the bathroom, wardrobe, and sitting room but that obviously doesn't work at all since I continue to wake up on the bed with Radna.

Overall, I was super tense to the point that I couldn't even taste the food I was eating much less actually sleep. The bags under my eyes were growing deeper each time I looked in the pristine mirror that did the exact same thing as the windows whenever I would throw something at it.  

I slouched in one of the ornate couches in the sitting from and released a long sigh of frustration. I was feeling stir crazy and the worst part was the awful feelings that I kept getting whenever Radna touched me.

Patches of my skin were rubbed raw from how hard I would scrub myself after he left. He had even tried kissing me again so I bit his tongue hard but accidentally swallowed some of his blood which caused me to having to force myself to throw up.

I ended up puking for the rest of the day, from food that I tried to eat to settle my stomach to water. The next morning; when I found myself once again sleeping next to Radna, I barely had any strength to fight off his advances.

"Are you starting to accept me?" He teased, a wicked smirk across his face. 

No way in H*ll. I ended up growling since my voice couldn't be heard, digging my nails into his skin and drawing blood. Get the f*ck off me.

I fell into a heap once he had left, my whole body shaking as the realization that eventually he was going to get what he wants threatened to overwhelm me. It seemed that he was waiting for me to become too weak to fight back: toying with me.

The first meal of the day appeared as I stared blankly at a wall, trying to shove down those negative thoughts out of my head. I wandered over to it and bit into a fruit before noticing that the door that was always closed and locked, was slightly ajar.

My heart pounds as I stared at the door, wide-eyed. It was open. Was this a trick? Something to get my hopes up but later get ripped to shreds?

It didn't matter- even if it was a trap, it was better to try and not succeed then never try.

I shoved the loaf of bread into a bag along with the half-eaten fruit before standing before the door, cautiously peering through the small opening to see if someone was standing there. 

Satisfied that no one was standing there, I carefully opened the door and quickly glance over to the other side which was as equally empty.  I looked down the two pathways, one to the left and the other to the right.

 Seeing that they were both the same stone hallways with torches protruding from the walls, I decided to go with my gut and turned to the left, placing my hand on the wall. Knowing my luck, this could be a maze.