Hiking Trip |Part 2|

I don't not own Inazuma eleven, its characters, you or the pictures used!
________________________________________

"Kyah! I'm not wearing this!" One of the three female voices shouted from Reina's tent.

"To bad it's either this or you don't go with us" Reina stated triumphantly. You sighed in defeat looking down at the top part of your bathing suit, more like Reina's extra one in case of an emergency.

Clara cleared her throat and fixed one of the strings, "it covers what it
needs to now let's go the boys are waiting for us" she unzipped the tent and dragged you out to the lake.

"Took you three long enough!" Nagumo was leaning against a tree with his eyes closed and his arms crossed as if he was trying act/look cool.

"Shut it tulip!" You growled through your teeth. Suzuno snickered and high fives you as he walked behind you. Nagumo opened one eye to glare at you but ended up opening both and turned red.

You instantly knew why, "don't you dare say anything got it" he turned away and didn't say a single word.

"Yosh everybody all set?" Hiroto pulled the first canoe into the water and got in the back while Midorikawa sat in the front. The next canoe was Suzuno and Nagumo, Suzuno in the front, Nagumo in the back. You, Clara and Ahprodi where next, you sat in the front and Clara sat in the middle and Aphrodi sat in the back. Lastly there was Osamru and Reina. Reina was in the from while Osamru took up the rear.

Eventually you all decided to have a race. Who ever could get to the other side of the lake first wins, in the end though it was Hiroto and Mirdoiakwa who ended up winning.

~timeskip~

"How did you break the damn paddle!" Nagumo shouted at the light blue haired boy sitting in front of him.

"You don't have to shout at me Tulip head cause I don't know" Suzuno snapped back at the red head.

You giggled at the twos argument and decided to butt in for a bit, "Hey! Nagumo are you have some testicle difficulties!!!" You shout to him with out realizing it. Everyone else stopped and turned to you, most with wide eyes at what you had just shouted.

"I meant technical difficulties!!" You panicked, desperate to try to explain and correct your statement. A splash was heard, causing you to look at Nagumo's boat only to find the said boy not sitting there.

"Uh guys he just fell out of the boat" Suzuno sighed. Oh how right he was, but there was one problem.....Nagumo doesn't swim. You had managed to take off your life jacket and plunge into the cool water after the fiery red head grabbing his arm and pulling him to the surface.

"He ok?" Reina and Osamru's boat drifted up beside the both of you. holding on the paddled to shore dragging Suzuno's boat behind them in the process. After all the equipment was stored again Nagumo chased you down for causing him to fall into water a second time. He eventually caught you by wrapping his arms around your waist from behind and not letting go.

"No! I'm gonna die! Reina, Hiroto help!" You shrieked while laughing at the same time.

"You'll pay for that (Y/N)" Nagumo whispered in your ear causing you to turn several shades of red.

Let's just say when you all got back to the camp site the others never let you hear the end of your tongue tied slip up, and as for Nagumo...well he really did get you back. He just did it on the way home from the trip.

Note to self, NEVER fall asleep when Nagumo's around and you have markers in you bag.....

________________________________________

So this is not as long as o thought it was going to be. I'm sorry for not updating in so long! I promise to try to update more frequently. As for requests I will be posting those within the next few days so keep an eye peeled for those! Thanks for reading please comment and review. Ciao!