Midnight Saviour (Kazemaru x Reader)

Reaper: I'm back again!

Nagumo: Who's the victim this time?

Reaper: You....

Nagumo: What!

Reaper: Just kidding! Its Kazemaru-kun!! I do not own Inazuma eleven, the characters, you, or the pictures used! Enjoy!!

Requested by: tumblrshesh
________________________________________________________________________

~Nobody's POV~

BOOM!!

A loud rumble tore through the air over and over again. Rain pelted against the glass windows as lightning illuminated the room for all but a second. Thunderstorm, the worst thing ever created. Another roll of thunder rang through the sky as you hid under the covers in fear. What makes the situation a hundred times worse is that it's midnight and it's pitch black with the exception of the quick flashes of lightning.

"Kyah!" you cried as you further. Yourself in the blankets. Normally during a thunderstorm you would have a cuddle buddy but it didn't seem to work that way this time around. It's probably silly to be scared of thunder but because of your childhood you found the noise hair raising.

BOOM!

"Ah!!" you screamed. You couldn't take anymore and poked your head from under the blankets. Shadows dance on your walls freaking you out more than you already were.

You go out and jumped out of bed making a mad dash for the door. You gripped the handle of the door like your life depended on it and twisted it and swung the door open. Only to meet another figure face to face. In a state of panic you scream and dived back for your covers curling up in the corner of your bed.

"(F/n)! It's me, Kazemaru! Relax!" The person shouted to you. He walked into the room, shutting the door in the process. You sobbed when another roll of thunder struck.

"W-why are y-you here?" you asked between sobs. He frowned and walked over to the bed.

"I heard you whimpering and crying from my room. (F/n), are you....afraid of thunderstorms?" Kazemaru placed a gentle hand on the blancket, careful not to startle you. You burried you face into the blancket and nodded. You didnt want him to see you like this, you didnt want your crush to see you in this state. Yes you had a huge crush on the blue haired defender but you knew he didn't like you back.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!" he asked and pulled the blanket from your shaking form. You curled into a tighter ball but it was futile.

"Ah!" you cried in terror. You sobbed into Kazemaru's shoulder, hugging him tighter and tighter. He wrapped his arms around you and rubbed you back soothingly.

"Shh, (F/n) its just thunder. You alright i promise, i wont let anything hurt you." he whispered in your ear. You calmed down enough to form words and realized you stayed in each others arms till the storm was over.

"K-kazemaru.." you hiccuped. He hmed in reply and you smiled, "Thank you"

He smiled back at you and hugged you tighter, "your welcome."

You blushed and gently pulled away from him but before you could say anything a pair of warm lips crashed into yours. You froze for a second before responding and kissing him back. Your crush returns your feelings! Sadly you both had to pull away, your lungs screaming for air.

"(F/n)...I love you. I have for a long time but...I didnt think you returned my feelings..." Kazemaru rambled. You giggled and kissed him again.

"I love you too, Kazemaru-kun" He blushed and layed down on you bed, pulling you with him. Not that you minded, you snuggled up to his side, using his chest as your pillow. A little while later his breathing slowed a little, indicating that he fell asleep and sat up a bit to look at him. He look peacefull and you couldnt help but giggle before laying back up against his side. He involuntarily wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him before you too fell asleep in his warm embrace. Safety and warmth is what you you felt, and you couldn't be happier.

Maybe you should wish for thunderstorms more often.

________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed it, sorry it took so long though! Please vote and comment what you think! Till next time, Ciao!