Together (Genda x Reader) Part 1~

Reaper: Heyo Minna. Gomen for not updating over the past few months! I've had literally no inspiration what so ever so I've been at a stale mate with this book. But I am back now yay! Either way I do not own Inazuma Eleven, you, or the pictures used in this story! Please Enjoy!

Note: I do not in anyway shape or form encourage bullying or rape! I am highly against them!

Requested by: ashie3242

____________________________________________________________________________________

The sounds of hushed whispers filled the classroom as they walked in, knowing full well that they were the reason for everyone's conversations. People would stare, laugh at, mock and make fun of their appearance. After all this time one would think that the teasing and abuse could be blocked out and ignored but it couldn't.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this? Why can't people just leave me alone?" Endless questions filled their head as they sat in the back of the class. Away from the harsh words of their peers. Not that it really mattered anymore. Everyone still laughs when the teachers not looking, sends emails filled with destructive words.

The endless cycle never ends and at this point.....it doesn't seem like it ever will.

* * *

"Genda-senpai! Matte!" A feminine voice echoed down the hallway, reaching the ears of the current victim bracing for impact. You barrel into the male, knocking both of you to the floor and the wind out of him.

"Gomen Genda." You laugh and scratch the back of your head while helping of the white tile floor. Your guys stuff was scattered everywhere though and by the time you had managed to gather it all back together the hallway was empty.

"It's alright. At this point i'd kind of used to it" He waved off the incident. You puffed out your checks and pouted, walking in time with him. You shirt bouncing just slightly as you walk towards the soccer field.

"You never get mad, aggravated or even upset. You always seem so upbeat with things." Genda laughed but you noticed him tighten his grip on the strap of his bag ever so slightly. You decided to let it go and laugh along with him, conversing about random things the entire way ranging from soccer to volleyball to books. Before you know it you arrive at the field with several members of the team already warming up for after school practice.

"Well i'll see you later (f/n)!" He called over his shoulder as he ran across the large field, waving and smiling to his team mates.

"See you later Genda" You whisper while walking away to the first gym for volleyball practice. The girls varsity team had won their entire season 16-0, every playoff game, and the championship game. Which allows you to move on to nationals. In the locker room you can't help but think about when he tighten his grip on his bag. Almost like it made him think about something he didn't want to think about.

"What could cause Genda to act like that though? We've been friends since we were little so he wouldn't hide anything from me.....right?" You doubted your own questions as you tugged on your shirt and made your way into the gym, slipping your shoes on and running towards the huddle of girls.

* * *

"Do it again!" The commander shouted, his arms crossed over his body. Everyone was panting but resumed the drill from the beginning once again. It was tiring but in the end would be worth the torture. Genda stood in font of the large goal with hands in front of him ready to defend the goal no matter what. Ball after ball Genda finally collapsed on his hands and knees, breathing heavily while sweat trailed down his face onto the grass.