Always have and Always will (Fubuki x Reader)

Reaper: Heyo everyone! Im super super sorry for not updating in so long! *ducks from angry readers*

Hiroto: Reaper-san is going to be updating more soon so dont worry.

Kazemaru: Indeed! Reaper-san doesnt own Inazuma eleven, you or the pictures used!

Reaper: Nope! I hope you enjoy!

Requested by: FAIRY_LOIDS_EATER

________________________________________________________________________

Tick....tock....tick....tock.....

You stared at the clock that hung in the front of the room above the chalk board, notes scattered across your desk. You had zoned out from what the teacher was saying, resulting in you jumping a bit in your seat when he called your name.

"Miss (F/n). Since you find the clock more intresting then my lesson you can stay after school in detention today" He sighed. You groaned and let you head drop on the table, coach was not going to be happy about this.

You're a member of the soccer club at Hakuren, and this wouldn't be the first time you had detention. Luckily though it had started snowing around lunch time so you hoped you'd get lucky and practice would be canceled. Sadly luck was not on your side today and it wasn't.

As soon as the bell rang for the end of class and school, your captian walked in to your class and over to your desk, "(F/n)-Chan! Hurry up or well be late to practice!" He smiled gently as you packed you things minus the worksheet you had to complete in detention.

"Gomen, Fubuki-kun. I have detention...." You laughed nervously. Fubuki sighed and looked at the clock before looking back to you.

"You got distracted by the clock again didn't you?"

You slid down in you seat a bit, "Damn it, you know me to well..." You and Fubuki have been friends since you guys were little. You help him during the time his family passed away and he's helped you a few times too. During all the time that you've known him you had developed a slight crush on the grey haired striker/defender. Ok scratch you had a huge crush on him but you didn't let it show and acted as normal as possible around him. Of course a few of your team mates knew about your crush and would tease you about it but you knew they ment no harm.

"Maybe, Im gonna head to practice. Come as soon as your finished" He chuckled and walked away. He hadn't even gotten out of the door of the class room before he was bombarded by fangirls. You cant help but feel angry boil in your system and you just want to go over to them and tell them to screw off but you bit your lip and concentrated on your work.

After awhile you noticed it had quieted down some, making you look up. You saw three of the girls from earlier standing in front of your desk, "Can i help you?" you asked quietly.

The girl in the middle scoffed and glared at you, "Stay away from Fubuki-kun"

You frowned and stood up from your seat, "You cant tell me what to do. Like hell i'm going to stay away from him. Now get out of my face" you grabbed your bag and pushed passed the girls , slamming your worksheet on the teachers desk before stomping out of the class to go to practice.

Sadly luck really was just not on your side today so you ended up slipping on the last stwp of the stair case and face planted into the floor. Groaning, you sat up and gathered your scattered items, cursing the stairs as you did before heading off to practice again. But not with out a few more accidents. By the time you reached the field and had changed into your uniform you knew you had a busted lip, a black eye and managed to stop a nose bleed.

"(F/n)-chan, what happened to you!" Fubuki looked at your injuries as you walked on to the field.

"Fell down stairs, Faceplanted into the floor, Slipped on ice and walked into a door..." you huffed in annoyance. He chuckled as you puffed your cheeks out slightly and punched him in the shoulder, "dont laugh its not funny"

"Sorry..." he cleared his throat before kicking a soccer ball to you, "lets practice"

~Timeskip~

Practice was over and you had to clean up as punishment for being late to practice. Fubuki, beung the nice person he is stayed and helped you. He helped you earlier too, with yoir injuies so you gelt kinda bad he was always helping you.

"Fubuki you dont have to help me...." You picked up the scattered soccer balls around thw field. He shrugged and continued helping you until finally all the equipment was clean and packed up for the day.

You jogged over to you bag to grab you clothes so you could change, unfortunately fate had something else planned for you. Fubuki stood right beside you and as you went to take a step towards the locker rooms you slipped, once again, on ice. Trying to grab something to keep yourself from colliding with the ground you didn't realize what happened until you felt weight above you. You opened your eyes to see Fubuki a few inches away from your face, his arms on either side of your head to keep him up and you legs were on either side of him.

"I...u-uh....i-i'm so sorry! I-...." You face turned scarlet red and you stuttered like crazy. Repeatedly saying sorry, not giving him time to respond.

"(F/n)...."

"Im so so sorry Fubuki-kun"

"(F/n)......"

"Im such a klutz..."

Your rambling was cut short by something warm against your lips. Fubuki was kissing you! Fubuki Shirou was kissing you!! You internally freaked before comwing to your senses, kissing back. You wrapped you arms around his neck and he pulled you up so you sat in his lap facing him.

"I love you (F/n)" he murured in your ear. You nuzzled you face into his shoulder a reply barely audibe

"I love you too Fubuki-kun. I have for a long time...."

He moved away so he could look at you, "Shiro. Call me Shiro from now on" You grinned and nodded, kissing him again before standing up.

"Hai! Shiro-kun!" You grabbed you bag, walking hand in hand with Shiro back to his house for some hot choclate and cuddling.

"I love you Shiro-kun" you smiled, leaning against him.

He hummed in response, gently playing with your hair, "I love you too, (F/n)-chan. Always have and alway will."

________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed it and continue to read as i update more. Also 100 votes and over 2,000 views! You guys are awesome! I really can't thank you guys enough for reading, voting and commenting! I know i say this alot, but its true! So thank you for being patient with me and....ya. Well I'll hopefully have some more requests up soon, fingers crossed.