Tip Toes! (Kariya x Reader)

Reaper: Hiyo my peeps! I'm back!

Tenma: Hi Reaper-San!

Reaper: Hi Tenma! Care to help me?

Tsurugi: Reaper doesnt own Inazuma eleven, us, you, or the pictures used.

Reaper: Never mind....thanks Tsurugi!

Tsurugi: Hn

Requested by: Mooncloud12

________________________________________________________________________

~Nobody's POV~

When it was silent you knew something was wrong. It was silent, too silent. So much so that you could hear a pin drop a mile away.

"(F/n)-chan, whats wrong?" Aoi's voice startled you. You looked over to her to see her sitting right next to you. When did she get their?

"It's....quiet...." You murmured. You had never been the social type so it was a bit surprising when you decided to become manager for Raimon.

"Dont you like the quiet though?" she asked out of curiosity. Although as true as that may be, this quiet was a bit unsettling.

You shook you head and replied, "No....it's to quiet for the boys....their...well never this quiet. Somethings not right"

She stared off into space for a moment before jumping to her feet, "Your right. What are they up to!" she ran off and you couldnt help but sigh. You stood up as well when someone ran at you full speed. You froze in panic and went pale when you where face to face with non other than the prankster himself, Kariya Masaki. After that the silence was broken.

"Kariya! Get back here!" A female voice shouted, an angry one at that. Kariya tried running again but forgot you were there and smashed into you, knocking you down. When you opened your eyes his face was inches away from yours and you blushed so hard you don't remember what happened after that point.

~Timeskip~

You slowly opened you eyes but hissed when you were met with blinding white lights and screwed them shut again. You heard snickering and opened them again, bad idea. When your eyes adjusted you where met with a pair of cat like eyes staring directly into yours.

"Kyah!! Pervert!" you shoved the person away causing them to hit the floor rather harshly. You peeked over the side of the bed and noticed it was only Kariya and his arm was bleeding.

"Thanks" he growled while standing up. You paniced and flung you legs over the side of the bed taking in your surroundings. You where in the nurses office and Kariya was bleeding.

"I-i'm so sorry Kariya!" you stuttered. He didnt look amused and started walking away. "Kariya wait! I said im sorry" you ran after him and was finally abke to reach him when you started passing the field.

"What you just gonna push me again?" he snapped back at you. You didnt know what to do, you hurt your crush to the poi t where he bled. You felt powerless and wanted to just cry right then and there but you knew you couldn't and even if he didn't feel the same way you had to try.

You ran up to him again and grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around to face you. You stared down at him with a determined glare, "Stop and listen to me! I like you! More than a friend, and i didnt mean to hurt you! I panicked ok. So please believe me when i say im sorry!" He looked up at you stunned since you were slightly taller than him. You let go of his shoulder when hendidnt repsond and looked away.

"If you dont feel the same way-" you where cut off by hands pulling your face down and a pair of lips on yours. You kissed back and both of you stayed that way until you heard a click and some giggling and laughing. Pulling way you spot the rest of the team smirking, smiling or giggling along with Akane holding up her camera. You blushed several shades or red before Kariya stood on his tip toes to kiss you again.

"Let them watch for all i care. I love you (f/n)" He grinned. You smiled at him prcking him on the cheek.

"I love you too Kariya-kun"

"Hey love birds. Maybe you should get Karyia's arm cleaned up!" Tsurugi shouted. You both chuckled and went back to the nurses office. Kariya stood still while you bandaged his arm.

"Arigato, (f/n)-chan. I love you" he scratched the back of his head.

"Aw. Your too adorable! I love you too shorty" you teased him. He blushed and wrapped his arms around your waist burying his face in your neck.

"U-urasai!!"

~Extended ending~

"Akane!" you ran up to her. She looked and you and smiled.

"You want those pictures right?" you nodded and she handed you two pictures.

"Thank you!" you dashed off to show Kariya. Maybe love is worth it you didn't know but what you did know was that you loved Kariya, even if he is shorter than you.

________________________________________________________________________

Arigato for reading and being patient with me! I really hoped you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment what you think! Till next time, Ciao! :D