Together (Genda x Reader) Part 2!~

You sat on the edge of your bed, tears welled up in your (e/c) eyes. You've had a major crush on Genda since you were little but never said anything to anyone. The only one who knew was your mother. When Genda didn't walk home with you last night you knew something was definitely wrong. You two have walked home together every day for the past 8 years. You guys were almost inseparable. But lately Genda was becoming more and more distant. Talking to you less, hanging out less and last night was the breaking point. You could never figure out why he was doing this all of a sudden but it hit you full force when you turned on your phone. Over 100 emails filled your lock screen, all directed towards Genda.

"Hun you're going to be late for school if you don't hurry up" Your mother knocked on you door even though it was open. You looked up and her and was instantly at your side.

"Sweetheart what's wrong. Why are you crying?" She pulled you into a warm embrace and you could no longer hold back you anger and sadness.

"I'm such a horrible friend!" You sob. Your mother patted your hair gently as you sobbed into her shoulder. She glanced down at the screen of your phone and gasped.

"(f/n) what is that?" Your mother grabbed your phone, reading all the messages that where posted in the chat of nearly everyone in your class. This caused you to burst into hysterics once again as you attempted to explain to her.

"I couldn't figure out why Genda has been so distant lately. I opened my phone this morning and saw that I was in this chat and I didn't know who everyone was talking to. So I traced who was on the receiving end of all this and I......I found out that........it's Genda. Genda has been going through this for god knows how long and I've so oblivious about it!" Your eyes were red and puffy. Your fists clenched so tight that they started to bleed, but you didn't notice nor care. You were just so anger and upset.

Your mother stood up and hugged you tightly, "We will solve this you hear me."

You nodded and pulled away from her to go clean yourself up. After walking out the door to head to school you pretty much ran as fast as you possibly could towards the gates. Genda wasn't waiting out front like usual. Panic consumed your already frantic form and you pushed yourself harder, your legs nearly giving out from time to time but you didn't stop. You rushed through the mass of students that filled the hallway, most of them yelling at you to watch were you're going but you ignored them. Only one thing was on your mind, find Genda.

"How pathetic! Pick him up assholes!" You heard muffled voices from the floor above you, the old classrooms that no one uses anymore. With another burst of energy you scaled the worn down stair case and skidded to a stop at the top of the stairs. They were down the hall and it seemed the hadn't heard you.

"What a freak. We told you to go kill yourself but since you didn't want to listen we'll just have to do this from now on" The guy in front of Genda laughed as his fist connected with Genda's already broken form. Anger ran through your veins as a rapid pace as you rounded the corner. All five of the boys stopped what they were doing and stared at you. A dark and very dangerous aura radiating off your body.

"Step away from him, now" Your voice was just as dark, venom dripping off every word as it escaped from your mouth. The boys dropped Genda but instead of retreating they advanced towards you, pinning your thrashing form to the ground.

"Well well well looks like your little girlfriend is trying to act all tough. I wonder what would happen if we gave her a front row seat huh" They all laughed at the dudes horrid suggestion. You felt bile rise in your throat at the thought and you stared thrashing wildly. The men grunted and gripped you tighter. Pulling you so that you were forced to sit with your legs on either side of you, facing Genda and the other male.