Jealousy into Love (Gouenji x OC) ~Part Two~

Reaper: Hey Minna! I'm back with part two!! Yay!

Genda: Yay Reaper-Chan is back!

Reaper: Ohiyo Genda-Kun! Either way on to the story! Hope you enjoy!!

Requested by: mallorydiangelo

______________________________________________________

~Gouenji's POV~

I clenched my fist, my jaw tightened. Something bubbled in the pit of my stomach and I couldn't help but feel anger over whelm me.

"I....I like Akira-Chan"

That one sentence made my rage flare up so quickly...but why? So what if Hiroto like Akira-Chan! It's not like I like her....right?

"If you ask my big sister out you better not hurt her!" Toramaru stood in front of the red head, his arms crossed over his chest.

"I want to tell her how I feel but I'm nervous. What if she doesn't feel the same way as I do" Hiroto looked up Toramaru. I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying anything I would regret later on. Standing up I stomped out of the locker rooms slamming the door on my way out. The near thought of Akira with another guy infuriates me immensely. That's when I realize something.

I'm in love with Akira...

~Akira's POV~

I could sense something was bothering Gouenji especially when he missed most of his shoots but when I asked him if anything was wrong he told everything was fine. I sighed and resumed practice, hopefully he'll be able to tell me when practice is over.

~Time Skip~

Practice was over and I had just finished my share of cleaning up before making my way down to the locker rooms. Just as I was about to open the door I heard muffled voices from the opposite side. Quietly I opened the door and slipped over to my side of the changing room before anyone could notice me doing so. I sat on the bench, not making a sound as I listened to the conversation.

"How are you going to tell her Hiroto?" Kazemaru's voice rang from the other side of the curtain.

The said boy shook his head, "I don't know yet. I'm still thinking of a way to ask Akira-chan out..."

I gasped, quickly covering my mouth as the boys glanced in my direction. I was so glad that this curtain was here because I would be totally screwed. Hiroto...likes me? If he asks me out...gah! Why me!?!  I was so engrossed in  mentally battling myself I didn't notice the locker rooms were completely empty, I guess everyone left. The door swung open with a loud bang making me jump in surprise.

"Gouenji-san you seem mad. Is everything ok?" I heard Toramaru ask a fumming Gouenji.

"I'm fine. You should go home Toramaru." Gouenji spoke through clenched teeth. Even through his mask I could still see he was angry about something. Toramaru nodded and left leaving just Gouenji and I in the locker room.

"I know your there Akira. You can come out." He sighed. I slipped out from behind the curtain and softly patted my way over to him. He plopped down on the bench and ran a hand through his hair.

I extended my arm so that my hand was hovering just above his shoulder, "Shuuya-kun what's wrong? Please stop denying that there's nothing. It hurts me to see you so upset" I placed my hand on his shoulder and everything else happened in a blur. Next thing I knew I was against the lockers, Gouenji's arms on either side of my head. I looked up at him given the fact that he was slightly taller than me.

"I won't let him have you" He growled and pushed against me the locker.

I squeaked in embarrassment, "Shuuya-kun if this is about Hiroto..." He cut me off by slamming his lips onto mine while pulling me into a bone crushing embrace. I froze for a second before relaxing and wrapping my arms around his neck, his wrapping around my waist. We stayed like this for awhile until sadly air made it's calling, forcing us apart.

"Shuuya-kun.." I murmured. He rested his forehead on mine and I smiled, "you never let me finish..." He ran his thumb over my cheek with a feather like touch.

"I love you Akira. I have for a long time, but I was to oblivious to notice. Hearing Hiroto talking about confessing to you makes me angry because I don't want anyone else other than me standing beside you. Will you be my girlfriend Akira?" Gouenji looked at me, his eyes holding a variety of emotions.

"Shuuya-kun let me finish would you. I don't like Hiroto-kun. He's a nice person but I don't share his feelings. I love you too Shuuya-kun. I have for awhile but I never said anything because it seemed like you weren't interested in a relationship yet." I giggled and kissed his nose. He smiled and leaned down, capturing my lips with his. 

~Extended Ending~

Hiroto ended up confessing but after explain that I don't share his feelings and that there's someone out there who one day will we agreed to look past it and remain friends. Shuuya-kun comes over to my house a lot more often now that we're dating and he even helps out with the restaurant. The rest of the team found out and congratulated us, even going as far as throwing a small party at Endou's house. Shuuya and I walked down to my house, our hand intertwined and me resting my head on his shoulder sighing in content.

"You know Shuuya-kun. Your kinda cute when your jealous" I teased. He turned red and flicked my forehead before kissing me.

"Your adorable when you blush." He poked my sides. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you, Shuuya"

"I love you too, Akira"

____________________________________________________

Hi minna! Part two is finished! Yay! Hopefully I'll be updating more often and I'm super sorry for not updating in so long! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading, please comment and vote.

Till next time, Ciao! :D