Every Step Of The Way (Sakuma x Reader)

Reaper: Heyo. Im very sorry this took so long to update but here is is. I do not own Inazuma Eleven, the pictures used, or you. Enjoy!~

Requested by: SoarLikeTheWind

________________________________________________________________________________

The day was hot and muggy but with school being mandatory the students piled into the stuffy classrooms regardless, most with irritated or exhausted expressions plastered on their faces. Most of the classes weren't equipped with ACs so jealous glares were thrown at those who were fortunate enough to be in a cooler classroom when the bell rang. You didn't mind the heat seeing as you were used to it by now, with it being half was through the school year, and claimed your seat near the back of the class as soon as the second bell signaling the start of class rang throughout the school.

"Everybody take your seats please, we have a lot to get through today" The teacher stepped into the class room, putting his attendance book on the desk before writing notes on the blackboard. Pages flipping, scribbling and agitated groans could be heard through out the classroom but the teacher choose to ignore them, turning back to the class.

"This is going to be a long day" You thought to yourself, taking down the notes written on the board on a clean page of your note book.

As soon as the bell signalling the end of school and the beginning of after school activities reaches your ears you're out of the door and half way down the hallway before anyone can stop you.

Your destination, the music room.

You belong to the school's music club that preforms in competitions all around the country.  You played the flute but you didn't like being in a band so when you found out that there was a club for students who wish to preform solo you immediately joined with no hesitation. You held the handles of your flute case tightly as you pushed open the thick wooden doors and made your way over to your area to practice.

"Hey (f/n) I heard you're planning on competing in the Winter Competition this year" A fellow club mate bounced over to you, a trumpet held firmly in his hand. You had placed your things next to a black chair and opened your flute case to put the instrument together before answering the over excited trumpeter.

"Yes I am. Good luck in yours tomorrow." He seemed content with your small and quick reply before leaving you practice the highly complicated piece your were to play at the competition in a few months.  No one else bothered you while you diligently studied the notes printed on the pages in front of you, something you were grateful for.

                                                                                   *      *      *

Sakuma huffed as he walked up the two flights of stairs, heading towards the schools library to gather books for a school project due in a few days. Thankfully he didn't have practice today since the field was being used for something else, resulting in practicing being cancelled for the day. He walked through the silent hallway that slowly became less and less quiet as he walked to his destination. Intrigued by the soft tune he followed it to a room where the door was cracked just enough to peek into the room. Instrument cases lined the wall to the far left of the room while stands and chairs where neatly organized on the opposite side.  But what caught his attention the most was the beautiful sound coming form a girl facing away from the door. Her arms bent at just the right angle to keep the instrument up for clear crisp notes that blended together to create a sound that mesmerized Sakuma instantly.

The song wasn't sad but it wasn't necessarily happy either, which is one of the many things that glued him to where he was standing in awe. (F/n) (L/n), flutist of the music club. Beautiful (e/c) eyes that anyone could get lost in, a warm, gentle smile that could make even the worst of days seem good, gorgeous (s/c) skin that fit you perfectly and a very kind personality that most people can't find in a person anymore.