CHAPTER 2

Jason's POV

After class, she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the class with Andy (Aiden's twin sister and Mason's mate) trailing behind her.

School was great cause I have some classes with her. After school Aiden, Mason and I walked out of the school building to the parking lot, I stopped and smirked when I saw her and Andy talking and laughing more like giggling. Then I decided to eavesdrop a little not so bad.

"OMG, I know those Gucci products are really good" Andy said flipping her hair back.

"Umm, Andy, those boys that entered the English class late, who are they" she asked. I smirked knowing she noticed.

"Oh them? Well the one in the middle is Jason the future alpha of the pack,the moron to the right is my evil older twin Aiden the future beta and lastly my mate Mason well he is the future gamma of the pack there. What about them?" She asked curiously.

"Ohh, nothing. It's just that they are Greek gods. They are so hot" she said biting her lips.

" Oh, do not even think of touching my man Ok" Andy said growling lowly possessively.

" Easy babe, am not touching your man just checking him out and by the way your evil twin is smoking hot" she said licking her lips referring to Aiden which didn't sit well with me. Then I decided to mindlink Andy to find out the name of my mate.
Mindlink :
'Hey Andy whose your friend' I asked
'Get out of my head asshole' she answered annoyingly
'Name and I will leave you alone' I replied not affected by her tone
'Fine Angel Mills the new wolf in town' she said
'And why do you need her name' she asked and I could sense her curiosity through the link
'Thanks poppy bear' I said teasing her. Man, she hates that name
'Do not call me that. Come on answer me' she said I blocked her knowing that Andy won't test until she knows.

After the short drama I had with Andy I decided to eavesdrop again

"Are even a virgin and how many have you had" Andy asked my beautiful mate. I already know the answer, I mean a goddess like that has to be a virgin. She would keep herself for me. I thought.

'Like you are?' Jake said teasing me and I quickly blocked him out to hear her reply.

" Maybe or maybe not and don't blame me the hot guys just keep coming wanting more" she said smirking.

I growled loudly when I mean loud I wan loud loud. And all eyes snapped looking towards me. In a flash Aiden and Mason were by my sides at once holding me down cause I was on the verge of shifting. I looked up and saw her looking at me with concern written all over her face. I pushed them off and in a second, I was hugging her with my head at the crook of her neck sniffing in her scent trying to calm myself and Jake down with my arms wrapped around her waist tightly. I released a low possessive growl. I wanted to tell her who I was to her badly but I wanted to find out on her own.

After a few minutes I withdrew. She then placed her small fragile hand on my cheek looked into my eyes as if she was seeing through me and her icy blue eyes were sparkling. She placed her plump pink lips on my cheek placing a soft kiss on my cheek then she got into her car along with Andy and drove off. I stood there in a daze. I swear I was on cloud nine. Then all of a sudden Sara came out of nowhere and slapped me across the same cheek my Angel has just kissed which got me pissed. I pushed her to the ground a little too hard and dislocated the hand she used to hit me which gave me a little bit of relief.

I got into my car along with the guys who were bombarding me with questions I didn't answer because all I was thinking about through out the entire drive home was how beautiful my mate was and I was also imagining how delicious her lips would taste when I ravish them with mine. Damn I am done.

__________________________________________________
_________________

Sorry for the late update but rewriting my book on my new Wattpad account is stressful but I will try and update more.
Please bear with me.

I will be posting the cast of the book soon. So stay tuned.

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

LOTS OF LOVE

LATERS