Chapter 22

Author's note: I'm so happy and excited right now, we just clocked 1k reads on Wattpad🥳🥳🥳. Thank you guys so much. It means the world to me.

Angel's POV

Watching the sun rise, I could feel the exhaustion sinking in because I haven't slept a wink since I woke up from that dream but I couldn't fall asleep, in order to avoid the dream. I'm scared it's going to reoccur, it was too much for me at the moment. Seeing everyone dead was too much for me. Knowing that it was ally fault was too much of a guilt for me to bear. The guilt was like a dead weight on my shoulders weighing me down. I wish there was a way to make it all right, I wish that dream wouldn't be my future but it felt so real, so realistic. I could feel everything even down to the air, the smell of the death that filled it. I could feel everything.

I sat there on my balcony watching the sun rise, it was beautiful. What a beautiful sight. The sun felt so good on my skin. I felt at peace a little, I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I continue to stare at it unmoving and rigid in my seat. I didn't want to move and I didn't want to move. I didn't feel the need to move, neither did I have the strength to move. It was Sunday today, so I don't any plans so I just stayed folded up on my chair just staring.

I don't know how long went by but I just kept watching the sun and the scenery which was beautiful. It was peaceful to look at. I didn't even know what the time was until I heard a knock on my door which jolted me out of reverie. I looked towards my door.

"Angel, are you in there?" Rory asked still knocking. Mustering all the strength I had left, I got up from my seat, walked into the room towards the door. I opened the door, let her in, walked to my bed and took a seat.

"Hey, are you okay honey. What's going on" Rory asked as she walked into my room and took a seat beside me.

"I had a dream last night" I muttered out softly as I felt the tiredness kick in.

"A dream. What was it about" she said furrowing her brows in curiosity as she sat up straight, so I recounted everything I saw to her.

"He is coming Rory" I said as my eyes got blurry with tears.

"It's just a dream Angel. It might not mean anything" Rory said softly and gently.

"It's not just a dream Rory. I can feel it. It felt so real. It's coming, Rory. He is coming" I said as I stared at the wall in front of me. Rory let out a soft sigh in frustration.

"What are we going to do now" Rory asked readjusting herself on the bed.

"I really don't know. But I think we should inform Mom first and then Andy" I said running my hand through my hair and pulling on it a bit. I don't have a good feeling about the dream. This dream just felt too real like a vision of some sorts. I just pray it doesn't come to that. I can't bear to see Jason and my family die all because of me. I just wish things were different. I wish I was normal. Don't get me wrong, I mean I love my angel side, she is a very vital part of me, she completes me but I just wish the circumstances were different. I just wish I didn't have a murderous monster after me. I felt Rory arms around pulling me in a hug.

"Stop crying, Angel" Rory said letting out a sigh. It was then I felt the wetness on my cheek. I didn't even know that I was crying.

"I just wish everything was different, you know" I said as I wiped the tears from my face pulling away from Rory.

"Go take a shower, freshen up and come downstairs okay. You will feel much better after" Rory said as she got up pulling me up with her.

"Okay. I need to washy hair anyway" I said running my hand through my hair.