Chapter 13

Angel's POV

            I woke up this morning to a phone ringing, it was annoying but whosoever it was calling was really persistent. I looked to my right and saw Rory adjusting herself still asleep. I got up and went to grab my phone from where I plugged it. I looked at the phone and saw it was Jason calling, I picked the call and put it to my ear while unplugging Rory's phone as well.

       'Phone call'

      "Morning Alpha" I said drowsily as a big yawn escaped my mouth while rubbing my face in exhaustion.

       "Morning baby. And don't call me Alpha ever again" he said sternly which made me smile.

       "Why are you calling so early in the morning" I said walking back to my sleeping spot and I laid down again.

        "Are you guys coming to school today. Aiden is being a pest in my life. Who forgets to take his mate's number" he asked which made me laugh.

         "Yes we are.  Tell Aiden to calm down" I said stretching my body.

        "Well, it's 7:00am where are you. School is in 45minutes" he said which made me jerk upright in shock.

        "What do you mean it's 7am. Rory get up" I said tapping Rory awake which made her wake up startled.

        "What. What. What is it" Rory said looking everywhere as if looking for a threat.

        "We have school in 15minutes. I will see you in school Jace" I said getting up while cutting the call, Rory and I got up packed up the blankets and pillows and brought them to our rooms. I dropped my phone on the bed and went to my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done with my shower, I brushed my teeth and went about my skincare routine after I was done with that, I walked into my closet to get dressed for the day. I got dressed, styled my hair and did my makeup sticking with a natural, easy makeup.

    (Pic of Angel's outfit)

      When I was done, I picked up my phone to look at the time, to see that it was 7:35am in the morning

      When I was done, I picked up my phone to look at the time, to see that it was 7:35am in the morning. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of my room to the kitchen where. Rory was waiting for me already dressed and ready to go.

     (Pic of Rory's outfit)