Chapter 16

Angel's POV

        The sand in the cave felt warm and I loved it. I loved this place. I was initially pissed that Jason brought me to the woods for our day but now I was ecstatic that he brought me to the woods for our date. This place was magical, the pool was even more magical. I needed a dip in that pool as soon as possible but sadly I didn't bring a swimsuit maybe next time.

    "Come my love, let's have dinner" Jason said grabbing my hand softly and pulling me to the dinner table. He pulled out my chair for and I sat down giving him a smile of appreciation. He took the sit opposite me and served us dinner which consisted of Spaghetti bolognese which I loved.

"Thank you" I said before we dig into the food in front of us while making small talks here and there. The date was going great so far. I was really enjoying myself and Jason was definitely earning brownie points already. After dinner car dessert which was pure heaven; chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on the side. Marvellous. I ate to my heart's content. When we were done with dessert, Jason and I talked some more while sipping on wine.

"Give me a minute. I need to get something from the car" Jason said as he got up from his seat and walked out of the cave. I got up and went to sit by the pool with my glass of wine in hand. I dipped my legs in and the water felt warm and amazing. It was so refreshing, I really wish I could take a dip in the pool. So sad.

"Here you go. I thought you might need this" I heard Jason said my behind as he handed me a bag. I didn't even hear him come back in. I took the bag from him, looked inside. It was a swimsuit. Jason got me a swimsuit. I looked up at him in awe. This guy was amazing. I smiled at him, got up and hugged him.

"Thank you" I said wholeheartedly.

"You're welcome baby. Anything for you" he said placing reaching down to kiss me but I could tell he was being hesitant because he wasn't sure how I would react. So I reached up and placed my lips on him in a soft kiss. I heard him sigh in content as he pulled me closer to him as he completely devoured my lips. The bag dropped from my hand and I wrapped my hands around him kissing him with everything I had in me. I pulled away softly to catch my breath. I looked at him and smiled.

"Does this mean you forgive" he asked in an hopeful tone which made me smirk at him.

"I had forgiven you a long time ago Jason. You just needed to be taught a lesson" I said stepping away from him as my smirk turned into a smile.

"Say what" he said in shock raising an eyebrow.

     "I forgave you a long time ago" I said picking up the bag and going to a secluded part of the cave and changing into the swimwear. I grabbed a makeup wipe from the bag and wiped off  all the makeup on my face. When I was done, I grabbed the mini moisturizer in my purse and applied some on my face.

(Pic of the swimwear)