Chapter 21

Angel's POV

          The water felt nice. Not too warm. It was cooling, soothing even. I went into the water until I was stomach deep in it, I took a deep breath and went underneath the water, and swam forward a bit before I resurfaced, letting out a sigh of content. It felt good, I know I have a pool and all but there was something about the beach and the sea water that just hits differently. And I was living for it.

   "This feels amazing" I exclaimed in glee and delight while turning to face Andy and Rory.

   "I second that. I can't believe we didn't come to the beach sooner" Andy said smiling.

   "Best day ever" Rory said and we all nodded in agreement.

   "It would be better if the guys were here with us instead of sunbathing" I said as a slight frown overtook the smile on my face.

    "Let's go get them" Rory said and we walked out of the water towards the guys with a mission. When we got to the boys, they were neck deep in a conversation and didn't even acknowledge our presence. I grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him up.

    "What the?" Jason said surprised while I pulled him along with me to the water.

     "Let's go" Rory and Andy said simultaneously while pulling Aiden and Mason along with them.

    "What is happening?" Aiden asked while letting himself get pulled by Rory.

    "You guys are not supposed to be working during beach day. So let's go" Rory answered as we stepped into the warm water. I turned towards Jason and flashed him a smile while he laughed at me, shaking his head. Unexpectedly, Jason lifted him off my feet, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and he through both of us into the water, thankfully I was quick enough to hold my breath.

      After a fun day at the beach, the gang and went to grab some lunch at a local restaurant, it was delicious. After we paid for lunch, we all walked out of the restaurant, we bid each other goodnight. Rory and I went to our car, got in and drove off. 

       When we got home, I quickly parked the car in the garage, we grabbed our things from the car and went inside the house to our respective rooms to clean up. I dropped my bag by my bed and went into the bathroom, I took a shower and washed my hair to get rid of any dirt. After my shower, I grabbed a towel, dried my body and wore it, I took another towel to dry my hair, I went into my closet, grabbed some panties, wore it.

      I grabbed my phone from my bag and sent a text to Jason, informing him that we had gotten home safely before going downstairs. Rory was already downstairs before I got there in fresh clean clothes.

   "Hey you" I said taking a seat beside her on the couch.

   "Hi. What do you want to watch" Rory said with the remote in one hand and her phone in the other, with her focus partially on the phone.

   "Anything is fine with me" I said scrolling througy Instagram feed.

   "Okay" Rory said and put on Avengers: Endgame which I love. I could never get tired of watching Avengers.

   "What's for dinner" I asked knowing we weren't hungry because we just had dinner less than an hour ago.

   "Where did all the food you ate at the restaurant go?" Rory asked looking at me in shock which made me burst out laughing.

   "I'm not hungry. I just wanted to see your reaction and it was so worth it" I said in hysterically while brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

   "I'm craving ice cream right. Do you want?" Rory asked getting up from her seat, walking towards the kitchen.