Chapter 14

Jason's POV

Recently, Angel and I have been having issues in our relationship and it is majorly my fault. I tend to fuck up, beg for forgiveness, she forgives me and then I fuck up again. It's just the same thing over and over again. I mean, I still can't believe I threw my mate across the hall, I feel so bad about it. Angel means everything to me and I hate it when she is angry or pissed at me. She is the love of my life and I would do anything for her. I just pray she forgives me this time because if my mom finds out I angered her future daughter in-law, she would kill me. Even my wolf is pissed at me, he never fails to remind me that I messed up.

       After she drove off, I walked back into the pack house and went to my bedroom to relax and plan an apology because I owe Angel one. I laid on my bed, grabbed my phone and even tried using Goggle to solve my problem but their ideas weren't good enough for me.  So I decided to consult the only person that can help me right now; my mom. I got up from my room and went in search of my mom, which wasn't hard because she spends majority of her time in the kitchen trying out a new recipe if she was at work. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen where my mom was just placing trays of cookies in the oven.

   "Hey baby" she greeted not even turning around yet which made me smile.

    "Hey mom. What are you doing" I said as she turned around and and started clearing out the dirty utensils. I got up from my seat and started helping her. 

    "I was craving brownies, so I decided to bake some but I changed my mind and made cookies instead" she said as she washed and I rinsed and dried the plates. Mom like doing the dishes most times, she says it help her relax or something like that.

    "What is the problem Jason" she asked briefly looking at me before turning back to the task at hand.

    "It's about Angel" I said while cleaning a cup before placing it beside me.

   "What did you do now" Mom asked as she sighed turning to look at me.

   "What made you think I did something wrong" I asked looking at in disbelief.

   "Well, the way you started the conversation. But anyway, what happened.

    "Well, I messed up and I want to apologize. I want to do something nice and sweet for her but I don't know what to do. I'm confused" I said while rinsing  the last bowl and cleaning it as Mom washed her hands and dried them. I washed my hands as well and dried.  Them both of us took a seat by the kitchen counter.

      "What did you do to her" Mom asked facing me after she took her seat.

      "Few days before I became Alpha, Angel and Sara got into a fight in school. When I got to the scene, to break up the fight which Angel was winning, I threw her across the hall and helped Sara"- I said but was cut off by my mother.

    "You did what? I always knew that Sara chick was going to cause you problems. Now look at it. What were you thinking throwing your mate, your Luna across the hall" mom said exasperated throwing her hands in the air which made soap water land everywhere even on me.

    "Well, at first, I was angry that she was attacking a pack member. I didn't like her behaving like that. And now she is pissed at me. I tried apologizing before but she went to New York before my coronation. Now she is back and she is completely ignoring my existence"I said sighing

    "There has to be a reason for the fight between her and Sara. Something must have made her snap" Mom said shrugging her shoulders as she grabbed a rag and started cleaning the kitchen counter. What Mum said is true, something must have happened that made Angel snap because last time, it was Sara who attacked Angel. Something must have happened that made Angel retaliate like that this time.