Chapter 20

Angel's POV

          The weekend came quite fast. It was beach time and I was so excited. I had arranged my outfit last night and got my bag ready. I was that excited and nothing was going to ruin my fun.  I was ready to get my tan on. Get cold drinks, gush at hot boys that aren't my mate, and go for nice swim. I was ready for it. But first, i really do need some food in my system. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table, checked the time and saw it was a little after 8am. So I got up from the bed, went to the bathroom, washed my face and went downstairs for breakfast.

    When I got to the kitchen, I saw Rory there making herself grabbed a bottle of water 

    "Morning" I greeted while opening the fridge to look at my options for breakfast.

    "Good morning Angel" Rory greeted back taking a sip from her water bottle.

    "I need some food in my system but I can't make a decision" I said throwing my head back in frustration because I couldn't decide what to eat for breakfast.

   "How about fried eggs and bread" Rory said in a suggestive tone.

    "Not a bad idea" I said grabbing some fresh bread, eggs and other ingredients to make the fried eggs

     I grabbed a bowl and cracked five eggs into it. I chopped some onions and peppers. If there is one thing, Rory and I have in common is out love for spicy foods. Just can't love without it. I poured the chopped ingredients into the bowl, then I  added some spices and seasoning into the bowl. I grabbed a whisker and whisked everything together. Then I grabbed the bread, buttered then and popped them in the toaster. I took a pan from the the cupboard, popped it on the stove, turned it on and started frying the eggs.

     When I was done with the eggs, the bread slices was ready, so I grabbed the plates, placed two slices of bread on each plate, then I put equal amounts of eggs on each plate. I grabbed some strawberries and bananas from the fridge, cut it up and placed some on the plates in a decorative manner. I placed a plate in front of Rory and my plate beside her for me. I grabbed some forks and placed them on the plates, then Rory started eating while I got some glasses from the cupboard and some orange juice and poured some in the cups and placed them beside our plates.

    Then I took a sit in front of my plate and started eating as well. I was so hungry and this tasted so good. I am a pretty good cook, if I do say so myself.

      When I was done with breakfast, Rory decided to wash the dishes because I cooked. I went up to my room, took my clothes off and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel and used my face towel to dry my face a bit. Then I went about my skin care before lathering my baby in moisturizer and oils. I wore my bikini that I had put out yesterday, I put on the overall, I had picked out but I wasn't really feeling it. It just didn't go well with the bikini I have on, so I took it off, went into my closet and grabbed some black overall and put it on. You can never go wrong with black. I went to my vanity to doy hair, I decided against makeup today, I mean am going to the beach. I don't need it. I put some hair treatment my hair and combed it out before putting it in a bun that I will definitely take out later. I put on some jewelry and grabbed my already packed tote bag from Marc Jacobs. I grabbed my phone, left my room and went downstairs. I dropped my bag on the couch, I started locking the doors and windows.  Just then, Rory came down stairs with her bag as well.

   "Looking good Mama" I said which made her laugh.

   "Thanks. You too babygirl" she said as she picked a car keep from the drawer. We were meeting the rest of the gang at the beach. I grabbed my bag and phone and followed Rory to the garage. The car she picked was the 2022 Toyota RAV4. We got into the car and Rory drove out of the compound. I turned on the compound's security from my phone. I connected my phone to the car bluetooth and played some music. We stopped by the grocery store, for some snacks. Then we made a very important stop for some much needed coffee. Rory and I  went for some iced latte because it was pretty hot today and also you can never go wrong with iced latte.