Chapter 3

Angel's POV

                  During lunch, Andy made ME sit with her and you know who, who and who, right.  Fine I mean Jason, Aiden and Mason which was awkward after I gave Jason a peck on the cheek yesterday at the parking lot.  Weird and I keep asking myself why he growled? Ehhh.

         'The kiss was so good and it wasn't even the lips like seriously bitch' Elina( my Angel side) said interrupting my thoughts

         'I know right bitch, it was awesomely good babe. It has me wondering how his lips would taste'  Alina(my wolf side) said

           'Oh shut it both of you, he is not that cute anyway' I said sheepishly

           'Oh poor human me, you are as stupid as can be, he is hot and that kiss is just a tip of the iceberg. Just imagine how big he is under those pants' Elina said

             'Please don't put that imagine in my head.  Wait a sec, ain't you suppose to be the good' I said shuddering visibly although I was quite curious

             'Well new flash' Elina said clearing her throat

         'Breaking news: Evil and corruption runs off perfectly and thanks Ali back to you' she announced chuckling

        'No problem sis' Ali said smiling

        I smiled and blocked them out. At least my wolf and my angel side have finally come to an understanding. Normally all they do is argue and bicker all the time, giving me an headache. I have lost count of how many headache I get in a month. It really gets tiring. No matter how much I try to solve their issues, all my efforts went down the drain when it comes to the two of them. They always seem to clash and argue over every little thing. It's good to know that they are finally getting along. To be honest it's a huge relief, I don't have to be in the middle of their quarrels.

      Back to reality, we were all eating in silence which was BORING. But nobody knew how to start up a conversation.

      " Ummm, Andy I was wondering if you would love to go shopping with me today after school. I need to get a few things from the mall" I said breaking the annoying silence which made Jason look at me smiling. I don't get why he keeps smiling at him, I mean it is cute but at the same time, I just don't get it.

       " Yeah I would love to but just so you know you are paying becomes I don't have my card because someone decided to tell my dad that I put chili peppers in his pants" she said glaring at at Aiden.

          I giggled lightly trying not to laugh because Aiden was giving me the 'I dare you to laugh look' look. I swear I tried to stifle my laughter but it didn't take long for my giggle to turn into a full blown laughter which made everyone at table laugh too.

        " I wish, I was there just imagine how many likes you would have gotten on Instagram Aiden. You would have been famous by now" I said while trying hard to stop laughing but it was not working. Not even in the slightest.

         "Stop laughing guys. It's not funny. Come on guys not cool" Aiden said whining. Soon the laughter died after a few tears were shed and our stomachs were hurting, it was the main reason I stopped laughing.

           " Okay Andy no problem. It would make me happy to pay for the things we buy" I said taking the last bite of my food, chewed and swallowed.

           " So Angel, why made you move to our pack anyway" Mason asked and I immediately stiffened. I gulped taking a deep breath.

         " Well my former pack reminded my mom too much of my dad, her mate. She couldn't take the pain of losing her mate and she wanted me to have a good teenage life" I said with tears filled eyes recalling my the death of my father. I used the tissue from my lunch tray to wipe the tears gathered in my eyes before it even thought of dropping. Andy shifted closer to me and pulled me into her arms and started rubbing circles on my back to help calm me down while telling me that it was going to be okay. After a few deep breath, I finally calmed down.