Chapter 18

Angel's POV

The date last night was magical. I'm still on cloud 9. He is definitely forgiven but he doesn't have to know yet. I mean who doesn't like being pampered. I need some babygirl treatment in my life. I was still in bed daydreaming about last night. I can't myself. It was lovely. Suddenly, there was an harsh knock on my door.

"What do you want, Rory?" I asked sitting up on my bed.

" It's currently 6:57am and we have school in an hour and you literally take an hour to get dressed" she said as she walked in through my door uninvited. She was dressed and ready for school.

"Oh no. I completely forgot today was Monday" I said getting up from my bed and heading to the bathroom.

"Yeah, I can see. I bet you are still daydreaming about the date last night" she said as she made herself comfortable on my bed.

"No I wasn't. I mean, it's just a date. Nothing special" I said clearly lying as I walked into the bathroom.

"That's what she said" Rory said mockingly.

"For you information, I was daydreaming. I was in cloud 9" I stated as if that makes a difference while sticking me head out of the bathroom door. And Rory burst out laughing

"Sis, it's the same thing. Jason really out did himself to have stuck in your head like this" she said still laughing.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a shower" I said as I stripped out of my clothing, walked into the shower and had a quick shower. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body, walked to my sink and started brushing me teeth. After that I walked out of the bathroom to my vanity and went about my skincare routine and a light layer of makeup, ending with a lipgloss before going into my closet and I picked my preferred outfit for the day and got dressed.

When I was done getting dressed, I applied my hair treatment, brushed it and left it in it's natural waves. I grabbed bag and put my books in it. I walked towards my bed where Rory was waiting for me, I grabbed my phone, my brand new Airpod max and my wallet.

"Oh, you are done. Thank God" she said finally looking away from her phone. She got up and walked out the door with my trailing behind her.

"What's for breakfast" I asked already feeling hungry.

"We will get something on our way to school. It's already 7:35am, we don't have time for an homemade breakfast" Rory said as we walked down the stairs.

"Okay. I will go pick a car" I said when we got to the kitchen.

"I already did. Let's get going' Rory said as she grabbed her bag and the car keys which I had failed to see from the countertop.

We went into the garage, Rory pressed the unlock button on the car key with her. We heard a noise and quickly followed it. We found the car pretty quickly.

"Nice pick" I said smiling to Rory. The car she picked was a (Name of car). I loved the car just never really reached for it. We got into the car and drove out of the garage. Once out of our property, I set up the security system of the property from my phone.

On our way to school, we stopped by a breakfast place for some food. I got a chocolate croissant and an iced latte with extra cinnamon. While Rory got a bagel and an iced matcha.

After we got food, we droved to school and got there by 8:05am which means the final bell hasn't rung yet. We have 3mins to get to class. So, Rory quickly packed the car, we got out and rushed to class with our breakfast in hand and our breakfast hanging on our shoulders. We were able to get into class before the finally bell rang. When we got to class, the History teacher, Mr. White was already in class.