Chapter 12

Rory's POV

               Today is my first day of school and I was a bit scared and a bit excited at the same time. I mean, I love school but starting a new school is different. It's a new environment, new people, overall, everything is new and foreign to me. I silently prayed to the Moon Goddess that everything goes well.

   Angel and I were on our way to school, she and I were having the fun of our lives at the expense of her mate, who I am yet to meet but I am going to meet him and his friends soon. Angel has been ignoring him before she went to New York and he was really pissed and has been blowing her phone up; multiple messages, phone call even emails. Yes, it went that far, but Angel has choose to ignore him because she low key thought it was fun and she majorly just wanted to punish him for laying his hands on her. I thinks he deserves it. Payback is a bitch.

       My mind drifted to my fallen home, I wish everything was the way it was, I wish Ryker never attacked but I have to accept what has happened and try to move on. I quickly cleared my head as we drove into the school compound, I saw heads turn towards our car as Angel drove in to park. I saw curious eyes; trying to figure out who was in the car but they couldn't know because the windows of the car were tinted, the Mills have a thing for tinted windows. They loved the mystery and the curious faces people get when they see a car with tinted windows.

            Mama Rose said it spiked their curiosity and they always want to know who is inside the car, so they focus their attention on the car, just sap they can figure out the occupants and she wasn't wrong, I mean, they are still looking at our car as it rode further into the parking lot. Angel parked the car beside her friends' cars, where they were waiting for her; if you are curious as to how I know what they look like, she showed me theirs pictures back in New York. After, Angel parked the car, her mate we to her side of the car, getting quite impatient, to the extent that he even knocked the  window but Angel took her time intentionally pissing him off like retouching her makeup and styling her hair in a low bun which made us laugh while we sipped on our coffee. I saw her friends laughing at the situation.

         "Why are you torturing him further" I said smiling with my cup to my lips.

      "It's fun to see him riled up and sexy too" Angel said grabbing her phone with her coffee in hand.

       "Come let me introduce you to the crew" she said getting out of the car while I got out to just to be hit in the face by the most mesmerizing and delicious scent ever. My wolf went crazy in my head instantly screaming the one word, I never expected to hear today.

       'Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate." Azura( my wolf) said over and over again like a chant. I heard a growl come from a guy. My eyes quickly found his which made my wolf go even crazier chanting 'mate' over and over again. From the corner of my eye, I saw Angel come to my side with urgency in her steps.

       "Mate" the guy said just as Angel got to me and I released a sigh, while Angel turned her head to the voice and her eyes widen in shock. The guy immediately came to my front, grabbed my neck and grabbed my lips with his in urgency which made me melt in his arms. I heard multiple gasps around us but I didn't care, we didn't care. I felt him lift me up and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist as he gently pushed me against our car with one of his hands in my hair. We continued our make-out session while drowning out the voices around us. My hand wondered around his broad shoulders, familiarizing myself with everything inch of his body I could touch right now.

         "Hello" I heard a voice say fainting.

          "Hey" I heard again

           "Hey. Guys" I heard again. I swear the disturbance was getting annoying.