We Meet Again...

Mabel

I was on a hike alone deep in the woods, the wind blowing my hair away and sending a cold shiver into me. Creepy. It was too quiet here. Very quiet. I use the last of my strength to push forward, trying to avoid the extremely loud leaves. Who knows what's out here in the woods. Gnomes, wax figures, even shadow creatures! If you were telling me this on my first time to Gravity Falls, Dipper wouldn't have believed you. I mean, maybe I would. It would be pretty fun to go on adventures with someone who has a imagination.

Dipper wanted me to get this beautiful golden flower, somewhat around the waterfall I have never seen before. Since he was pretty busy with Grunkle Ford and the inventions they make together, I didn't want Dipper to waste a moment to have a chance to bond with Ford. Once I get the golden flower, maybe we can celebrate! I can see it, the party with all our friends, and we can bring out some delicious food too! Dipper counted on me to do this, and I'm not going to disappoint him. Dipping sauce has a lot on his mind already, girls and boy...stuff. Boys are hard to decode really,  but as long as they are cute and as awesome as me, I'll work out. Probably. No. Yes, definitely, absolutely, it will!!!

I hum in my mind, skipping to the beat. I move past the flowing Pine-trees, of course also trying to not get killed in the process. A loud running noise filled the background. I stopped. At first, I thought it was some sort of water monster or something. Dipper said some nerd name I couldn't really remember. I wasn't listening. Following a obviously one line dirt trail, I walked on over. What I found wasn't quite like I expected. A small running stream, heading from East to West in a fast paced manner. I smile lightly, lifting my hand over it gently. It was tough, yet soft. My curiosity got the better of me, my excitement was just the beginning. Running and running to the end of the streams. At the end, I gape in awe. I stop in place and a burst of victory went through me.

       I found the waterfall. The lightest sun touched the water, all the way to the grass. The sun reflected off the water, making it look like shiny glitter covered the remains of water. The thing was the stream led to the water just in the middle of the grass. I walked over and leaned over. It was fairly deep. I look forward, the waterfall splashing into the water in the middle. Flowers danced across the grasses surface. It was magical. Fantastic. Beautiful. I kneel down, studying the flowers colors, and shape. I remember Dipper saying very nerd-like,"Mabel, make sure it's the right one. It's a complete yellow, with a black middle. You can't miss it. One of a kind, which means super rare. You've got to keep it safe. It's the only way to restore the journals, Okay?" I hum in response, getting back to the mission. We need the journals. Since Bill destroyed them last summer, Grunkle Ford finally found a way to get them again.

Minutes pass, and still no sign of the flower. I looked all across the fields, even in the water if that was possible! Honestly, in Gravity Falls, anything could happen.

"We'll meet again...don't know where..don't know when-" a voice starts in the shadows. That voice...seemed so familiar, although so dark and tempting. It echoed around me. I almost couldn't tell where the voice came from. I back away slightly, looking around until a black hand extends to me. I still couldn't see a face at all.
"H-Hello?" I ask carefully, scanning his hand. Was this a trick? Shaking hands. Ever since Weirdmageddon, I can't trust anyone, even when Bill was destroyed. It felt too risky enough. I attempt a wave, smiling happily.
"But, I know we'll meet again.." the voice starts darkly. I back up in confusion. Slowly, I could see someone, no. Something appear. It was a yellow triangle, a small brick pattern below it's one eye. It had a top hat, along with that dope bow tie. It narrowed it's eye in more so anger than friendly. The triangle was So tiny and fearless, yet sent fear up me. I've seen it, him before. It's been too long. My body tightens, the urge to run grew and grew. One of his black little hands was behind his back. I was curious. Again slowly, he pulled it out in front of me. What stopped me at my tracks was what was in his right hand. A beautiful shining yellow flower. The middle a deep mysterious black. The stem was fairly long, just enough to wrap your wrist around. It was the flower I needed. In the hands of Bill Cipher himself.
"Some sunny day!...." He finished casually, floating around me. I spun around, trying to balance. He spread his arms out happily, laughing his still insane chaotic laugh I remember.