6 Years Trouble

6 Years

During the years, they have all kept in touch, in a way. Most were living their lives. Tad never got in contact either. Weeks into the 6th year, the finally found a way to get back to Gills pet house, where they all used to hang out. Picking a day, they decided to meet Molly through the portal.

The day was today.

Their jobs were:

Gill became known to everyone as a savior.

Molly became a singer.

Mabel became a designer for clothes.

Bill made deals, for good this time. Mabel made sure.

Dipper became a investigator with Will.

The Grunkles still cared for the kids.

Kill and Pill destroyed dimensions together.

Charolette and Philip took care of the 6 kids eventually, giving them nice homes to go back to.

Their mother was going through places, taking vacations.

Elizabeth planned her revenge sooner or later.

Pi-Mo took care of Lizzie and Liam as they got older.

Tad was still unknown to where he was or even if he was alive.

YOUR BACK! Molly says, hugging all of them.

"Of course! Finally!" Bill called. Mabel snuggled Bill.

Carlos ran around the area.

"We are married! Molly, you knew we would be together didn't you?" Mabel asked, smirking.

Bill laughed while talking with Kill.

Pi-Mo was slightly older, but Lizzie and Liam were as tall as Molly now.

Well where is Tad? Molly asks.

Everyone looked around.

"Haven't heard from him." Bill states.

"I even hadn't. It's just weird." Their mother said.

"He will show up sooner or later. We all came to watch you sing, Molly." Philip called, handing her the paper from 6 years ago.

Alright then. Molly says.

Everyone takes their sitting on some nice white chairs.

A stage was in the front of everyone.

The soft melody starts.

Credit to the song,"Sorry For Writing All The Songs About You"

I can't help myself I put it down on paper. All the different stages memories of us. That's the only way I know that I can shake it. Writing all our pages every single thought. I know you don't like when I'm nostalgic. No you never tried to understand. Say your doing fine don't think about it. like I do. Sorry for writing all the songs about you. I know that you hate that I got more to say. Sorry for writing all the songs about you. But I had to oh, I had to. Swear no one will know every moment was true. All the mistakes and why you ran away. Sorry for writing all the songs about you. But I had to oh I had to. Molly sings.